Pineville 57 Cumberland 49

Horrible game by the Mountain Lions. This makes the fourth bad game in-a-row for Pineville. Cumberland did a good job shutting down Day, and Blake Hensley basically did nothing the entire game. Matt Combs came off the bench and provided a spark for Pineville when they were struggling. The game was even the throughout, except for a huge run Pineville made in the second quarter when freshman James Strange took over. Wins like this really disappoint me and make me wonder if the Lions peaked at All "A".

Horrible game by the Mountain Lions. This makes the fourth bad game in-a-row for Pineville. Cumberland did a good job shutting down Day, and Blake Hensley basically did nothing the entire game. Matt Combs came off the bench and provided a spark for Pineville when they were struggling. The game was even the throughout, except for a huge run Pineville made in the second quarter when freshman James Strange took over. Wins like this really disappoint me and make me wonder if the Lions peaked at All "A".

Cumberland is one of the two best defensive teams in the region, they make teams look bad offensively.