February 7, 201412 yr ....... I mean this as a high compliment, but this UC team is fantastic at turning every game into a rock-fight. They are really hard-nosed, like playing together, and have a pro they can lean on. I'm not sure they can win 4 games in March, but I know they'll leave every opponent bruised and battered along the way. Maybe Mick's best job as he is doing this without consistent play on the point, and a bouncy 3/4 in the post. Amazing. Easy team to root for.
February 7, 201412 yr The swat by Jackson followed by the Kilpatrick dunk really energized an already energized crowd. Nice to see the Shoe buzzing.
February 7, 201412 yr According to twitter Ge'Lawn Guyn had a good game. Anybody have details for those of us who didn't watch it?
February 7, 201412 yr According to twitter Ge'Lawn Guyn had a good game. Anybody have details for those of us who didn't watch it? Played his role. Took care of the ball. Hit a clutch basket on a drive in the last 5 minutes. Solid game. UC is a fun team to watch. If you like hard nosed, tough teams that play defense and play hard every play, they are a team you like. That Justin Jackson flex pose is a riot. I crack up every time I see him do it.
February 7, 201412 yr According to twitter Ge'Lawn Guyn had a good game. Anybody have details for those of us who didn't watch it? 7 points, 5 boards, 4 assists and only 1 turnover in 28 minutes. Also played a huge role in Shabazz Napier going 5-19 from the floor and 2-12 from 3. Probably his best all around game as a Bearcat...
February 7, 201412 yr 7 points, 5 boards, 4 assists and only 1 turnover in 28 minutes. Also played a huge role in Shabazz Napier going 5-19 from the floor and 2-12 from 3. Probably his best all around game as a Bearcat... I thought last night was his best game in a Bearcat uni. Kid was big time and IMO stepped up with Troy having a little bit of an "off night".
February 7, 201412 yr The swat by Jackson followed by the Kilpatrick dunk really energized an already energized crowd. Nice to see the Shoe buzzing. What was the attendance? Anyone know?
February 7, 201412 yr Real cool to see UC doing as well as they are. I'm a big UK fan first and foremost but have always had a soft spot for UC too ever since my brother made me watch their games when I was younger (he was a Nick Van Exel fan). Really like how these guys battle every single possession like it's their last. My Cats could certainly learn a thing or two from that. Either way, good for UC to hold serve at home. I saw last night that UC only had one preseason vote for the top 25, just another reason to add to the list of why rankings are pretty irrelevant for the most part.
February 7, 201412 yr 12,423... Nice. Caught some of the game on the radio, sounded like the gym was rockin last night.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.