Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Richard Sherman

Featured Replies

I think Sherman deserves his own thread.

 

So, what did you think of his post-game interview?

  • Replies 163
  • Views 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I will go first, I absolutely loved it!

I will go first' date=' I absolutely loved it![/quote']

 

 

I guess you haven't read the other thread. :lol2:

  • Author
I guess you haven't read the other thread. :lol2:

 

It is obvious these days that you look for chances to throw me under the bus.

 

Like I said, it deserves its own thread.

Loved every second of it. Wish more guys would be honest and speak their minds instead of the PC garbage they always spew.

It is obvious these days that you look for chances to throw me under the bus. Like I said' date=' it deserves its own thread.[/quote']

 

I don't even post that much anymore, but one thing remains clearly obvious.

Loved it as well. Would love to play with a guy like this or have him on my team.

I didn't like him going up to Crabtree after the play and I didn't like the interview. After reading Sherman's comments in the si article, I understand why he did what he did and the emotion that got the better of him.

Loved it Sherman is the best!

I wasn't a fan of how he acted. I just feel that when you are a professional you have to know how to act during a media interview. If you truly believe that you are the best, than let your play on the field speak for yourself, and you won't have to go around telling everyone how good you are all the time. I think the bigger issue being overlooked is that because of his need to brag, boast, and taunt, he drew a personal foul, which in the situation in which it occurred had little chance to come back and hurt the team, but if he cannot control his emotions on the field than perhaps next time it could affect his team and cost them a chance to win.

 

All that being said, I am white and I am a UK fan, so I guess you all knew how I felt anyway.

DB's seem to always feel that someone is out to get them. How dare they throw his way on the last play of the game. I don't mind him going up to Crabtree, can't say I wouldn't have done the same thing.

 

The interview was a little over the top but that is more the producers fault in my opinion. And in saying all that, I'm like UKMF, I enjoy that it was not 100% PC. He didn't swear...he's good.

I wasn't a fan of how he acted. I just feel that when you are a professional you have to know how to act during a media interview. If you truly believe that you are the best, than let your play on the field speak for yourself, and you won't have to go around telling everyone how good you are all the time. I think the bigger issue being overlooked is that because of his need to brag, boast, and taunt, he drew a personal foul, which in the situation in which it occurred had little chance to come back and hurt the team, but if he cannot control his emotions on the field than perhaps next time it could affect his team and cost them a chance to win.

 

All that being said, I am white and I am a UK fan, so I guess you all knew how I felt anyway.

Ha. Well played.

Great talent,

No class.

I like his honesty, but i wish he wanted so loud during the interview. Speaking the truth is refreshing, but the sideline reporter was probably scared to death.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.