Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Richard Sherman

Featured Replies

He got the flag for doing the choke sign which came after Crabtree pushed him.

 

Unsportsman like conduct, seems fitting. I'm out, take care PP. :cool:

  • Replies 163
  • Views 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you a 49er fan? Crabtree is the one who got physical when he pushed Sherman by the facemask.

 

That's professional?

 

It was a love tap on the facemask, just like they do on the butt. It wasn't flagrant at all. There are MANY players in the NFL that would have done a lot more than Crabtree did in that situation. Nuff said, time to move on.

Unsportsman like conduct, seems fitting. I'm out, take care PP. :cool:

 

 

You too homey!

I loved what he did and said and how he did it. Now back it up in 2 weeks.

I posted this in the Trash Talking thread but will post it here also. I enjoy most trash talking. I thought Chad Johnson and all his antics were great. Loved it all. The stuff Jerry Rice and Deion did yesterday at the Pro Bowl was all entertaining. But I didn't like Richard Sherman's rant. As I keep trying to figure out why I didn't like it, I believe it is because when you get down to it, it was rude, unsportsmanlike and totally disrespectful to a fellow competitor and union member (that's for you PP92). It also was totally self focused in a team sport.

 

Here is another thing I find ironic. I see people who hated Chad Johnson and his antics posting in this thread that they like what Sherman did.

I posted this in the Trash Talking thread but will post it here also. I enjoy most trash talking. I thought Chad Johnson and all his antics were great. Loved it all. The stuff Jerry Rice and Deion did yesterday at the Pro Bowl was all entertaining. But I didn't like Richard Sherman's rant. As I keep trying to figure out why I didn't like it, I believe it is because when you get down to it, it was rude, unsportsmanlike and totally disrespectful to a fellow competitor and union member (that's for you PP92). It also was totally self focused in a team sport.

 

Here is another thing I find ironic. I see people who hated Chad Johnson and his antics posting in this thread that they like what Sherman did.

I think you hit it on the head why I also didn't like it. Chad you knew was all in fun. The problem I had with Chad is I felt his antics got to the point where he spent more time and energy coming up with something to top his last stunt that he ignored working on his near the end of his career.

 

Shermans rant was just mean, it wasn't trash talking more so than being mean spirited and in a way that you could never mistake it to kidding or riding another player but more of being down right disrespectful and hateful. It wasn't trash talking as much as it was down right rude.

I thought I heard on a talk show that Sherman and Crabtree were mic'd during the game and that the record of what they said during the game is going to be on NFL Network tonight. Anybody know about this? If so, Sherman's rant might have been part of a big marketing plan?

I thought I heard on a talk show that Sherman and Crabtree were mic'd during the game and that the record of what they said during the game is going to be on NFL Network tonight. Anybody know about this? If so, Sherman's rant might have been part of a big marketing plan?

 

Pay Per View? :D

I thought I heard on a talk show that Sherman and Crabtree were mic'd during the game and that the record of what they said during the game is going to be on NFL Network tonight. Anybody know about this? If so, Sherman's rant might have been part of a big marketing plan?

 

Sherman has been this way since he entered the league. It could be a marketing plan but if it is it is something that was developed some time ago and not Sunday night after the game.

Sherman has been this way since he entered the league. It could be a marketing plan but if it is it is something that was developed some time ago and not Sunday night after the game.

 

If it's a marketing plan I need to become an agent.

I posted this in the Trash Talking thread but will post it here also. I enjoy most trash talking. I thought Chad Johnson and all his antics were great. Loved it all. The stuff Jerry Rice and Deion did yesterday at the Pro Bowl was all entertaining. But I didn't like Richard Sherman's rant. As I keep trying to figure out why I didn't like it, I believe it is because when you get down to it, it was rude, unsportsmanlike and totally disrespectful to a fellow competitor and union member (that's for you PP92). It also was totally self focused in a team sport.

 

Here is another thing I find ironic. I see people who hated Chad Johnson and his antics posting in this thread that they like what Sherman did.

 

 

What's REALLY ironic is that you enjoyed Chad Johnson's antics but didn't like Sherman's interview yet you find it ironic that people that disliked Chad Johnson's actions like Sherman's...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.