Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Richard Sherman

Featured Replies

Anyone with common sense knows that's not an unbiased statement. Sorry, it's biased and therefor holds little water.

 

No statement in this thread is unbiased. What's your point?

  • Replies 163
  • Views 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's foolish to think that's the entire story. If you think it is, I've got some ocean front property in Arizona I'd like to sell you.

It's foolish to think that's the entire story. If you think it is, I've got some ocean front property in Arizona I'd like to sell you.

 

It's no more foolish than you guys thinking Sherman decided for no reason to give the interview he gave and that Crabtree was just an "innocent victim"...

No statement in this thread is unbiased. What's your point?

 

Not talking about the thread, talking about the article from Booker T's, I'm mean Richard Sherman's brother.

In my best Bevis and Butthead, "Richard".

Not talking about the thread, talking about the article from Booker T's, I'm mean Richard Sherman's brother.

 

Booker T....:lol2: Nice!

Sorry but that article is worthless considering the source. I'd bet the farm that's not the entire story.

 

That being said I didn't care about the interview, it was his post play antics that I didn't care for

 

It's no more foolish than you guys thinking Sherman decided for no reason to give the interview he gave and that Crabtree was just an "innocent victim"...

 

Can you read?

It's no more foolish than you guys thinking Sherman decided for no reason to give the interview he gave and that Crabtree was just an "innocent victim"...

There is a huge difference between being mature and being a punk. Crabtree isn't putting his dirty laundry with Sherman out in the public, Sherman on the other hand has no clue how to handle the situation and comes off like an immature punk. It is what it is.

Yes really, you lumped me in with the group having issue with the interview when clearly before that I said I didn't care about the interview, so it was a legit question

I think Richard Sherman is embarrassed about his post play antics.

 

I strongly doubt that. If he wasn't embarrassed after ripping into Skip Bayless for 3 minutes in an interview, don't see any reason why he would be now.

I strongly doubt that. If he wasn't embarrassed after ripping into Skip Bayless for 3 minutes in an interview, don't see any reason why he would be now.

 

He seems to be doing damage control with the si article, the story about Crabtree at the charity event, etc.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.