January 20, 201412 yr Actually you are wrong. I think Sherman is a stud at CB just like Revis was before his injury. But what I will always Remeber him for is his immature and punk attitude. It's a shame really, but it's the truth. Stop Hellbird, that's two posts now!
January 20, 201412 yr Actually you are wrong. I think Sherman is a stud at CB just like Revis was before his injury. But what I will always Remeber him for is his immature and punk attitude. It's a shame really, but it's the truth. That's what you'll remember him for, and based on most of your posts, that doesn't really surprise me. Football fans as a whole won't recall this incident ever happened.
January 20, 201412 yr Because the way Muhammad Ali used to talk in interviews is never mentioned? And that was how long ago? With media the way it is now this will be a firestorm every time SanFran and Seattle play with Crabtree and Sherman still on the teams. And yet Muhammad Ali is considered by everyone as one of the greatest sports figures and icons in the history of sports. Sherman will be remembered for his play. Everything else will be an afterthought.
January 20, 201412 yr And yet Muhammad Ali is considered by everyone as one of the greatest sports figures and icons in the history of sports. Sherman will be remembered for his play. Everything else will be an afterthought. Truth.. One big, huge difference there. I'll let ya figure that one out though on your own.
January 20, 201412 yr Truth.. One big, huge difference there. I'll let ya figure that one out though on your own. Here's how Sherman will be remembered if he continues with his play at this level. Brash, aggressive, physical, arrogant, one of the best to ever play his position. And clearly, Sherman will never reach icon status the way Ali did. While it's a topic for another thread, there is no athlete I despise more in the history of sports than Muhammad Ali. :lol2:
January 20, 201412 yr Here's how Sherman will be remembered if he continues with his play at this level. Brash, aggressive, physical, arrogant, one of the best to ever play his position. And clearly, Sherman will never reach icon status the way Ali did. While it's a topic for another thread, there is no athlete I despise more in the history of sports than Muhammad Ali. :lol2: You've got me ten kinds of confused now. You despise Ali but support Sherman. Yet you compare them on the same level except status level.
January 20, 201412 yr You've got me ten kinds of confused now. You despise Ali but support Sherman. Yet you compare them as the level except status level. I despise Ali because he's an un-American draft dodger. Has nothing to do with his arrogance, which I loved, or his ability as a boxer.
January 20, 201412 yr This is just like the Phil Robertson case. How many of you Sherman haters applauded Phil?
January 20, 201412 yr This is just like the Phil Robertson case. How many of you Sherman haters applauded Phil? This is nothing like the Robertson case IMO.
January 20, 201412 yr This is nothing like the Robertson case IMO. Yes it is. A microphone was stuck in front of the face of a man who will speak his mind with no fear. Seems similar to me.
January 20, 201412 yr Yes it is. A microphone was stuck in front of the face of a man who will speak his mind with no fear. Seems similar to me. The only similarity is that they were both being interviewed in some way.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.