Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Richard Sherman

Featured Replies

  • Author
I like his honesty, but i wish he wanted so loud during the interview. Speaking the truth is refreshing, but the sideline reporter was probably scared to death.

 

Sideline reporter was fine with it as reported by other reporters.

  • Replies 163
  • Views 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only thing I dislike more than a sore loser is a sore winner. I didn't like Sherman initiating contact with Crabtree following the final play. But just because I didn't like it it doesn't mean that I have a problem with it. The only thing I hate is that more casual observers may not realize how great of a player Sherman is. He is a stud and filled the void quickly as the top CB when Revis sustained injury. This has been his demeanor since being drafted. The interview takes away from his play which speaks for itself. He is a lot better of a CB than Ocho Cinco ever was as a WR, I just don't want him to become consumed with his alter-ego like Ocho.

I was entertained by his comments but I wouldn't want a guy on my team acting that way. I like humble guys. With that being said I don't see it as being a big deal.

Those are that still criticizing Sherman, read the article in post 11 in here as well as the one Clyde posted in the other thread. No way you can still have an issue with anything Sherman did/said after reading those.

Those are that still criticizing Sherman, read the article in post 11 in here as well as the one Clyde posted in the other thread. No way you can still have an issue with anything Sherman did/said after reading those.

I have a problem no matter what the article says. You have to know the time and place and how to control yourself, Sherman didn't and I still think he's a punk. Myou need to know how to handle things in a mature way and he failed.

 

Oh and as far as the link in post 11, yea that sounds about as credible as a politician saying he never lies.

 

Shermans brother is the source? Lol and he said all Sherman did was go up to Crabtree and try and shake hands with Crabtree and crabtree tried to start a fight, yea that sounds reasonable lol

Edited by Hellbird

It is obvious these days that you look for chances to throw me under the bus. Like I said' date=' it deserves its own thread.[/quote']

 

Lol

I have a problem no matter what the article says. You have to know the time and place and how to control yourself, Sherman didn't and I still think he's a punk. Myou need to know how to handle things in a mature way and he failed.

 

When you say "mature way", are you referring to the mature way that Crabtree tried to fight Sherman at the charity event last year? Or is it the "mature way" that the 49ers sideline took out the Seahawks gunner on the punt play yesterday? Or how about the mature way Harbaugh behaved throughout the entire game yesterday?

When you say "mature way", are you referring to the mature way that Crabtree tried to fight Sherman at the charity event last year? Or is it the "mature way" that the 49ers sideline took out the Seahawks gunner on the punt play yesterday? Or how about the mature way Harbaugh behaved throughout the entire game yesterday?

 

I get that he has a previous issue with Crabtree, but just because someone else is acting inmature, it doesn't give you license to act inmature yourself. I still say conduct yourself like a professional and deal with Crabtree if you need to outside of the media.

Seattle won. What is the need for the antics? How about respecting your opponent as a colleague? Listen, everyone is entitled to do as they wish, but then just own it. If folks don't like it, don't make excuses about what Crabtree said during the week or during the game to justify what you said. Keep it between the lines and move on, IMO.

When you say "mature way", are you referring to the mature way that Crabtree tried to fight Sherman at the charity event last year? Or is it the "mature way" that the 49ers sideline took out the Seahawks gunner on the punt play yesterday? Or how about the mature way Harbaugh behaved throughout the entire game yesterday?

Sorry if I thnk that story you keep pushing in all the threads about the so called incident last year at a charity event was a lie.

Wh

y wasn't it reported last year? Sorry but I don't buy Sherman walks up to Crabtree to shake his hand at a charity event and Crabtree all of a sudden tries to fight him.

Who was the source of that story? oh yea, Sherman's brother lol.

Those are that still criticizing Sherman, read the article in post 11 in here as well as the one Clyde posted in the other thread. No way you can still have an issue with anything Sherman did/said after reading those.

 

Sorry but that article is worthless considering the source. I'd bet the farm that's not the entire story.

 

That being said I didn't care about the interview, it was his post play antics that I didn't care for

You all kill me. Anything that doesn't support the narrative you're running with is a lie. :lol2:

You all kill me. Anything that doesn't support the narrative you're running with is a lie. :lol2:

 

Anyone with common sense knows that's not an unbiased statement. Sorry, it's biased and therefor holds little water.

You all kill me. Anything that doesn't support the narrative you're running with is a lie. :lol2:

Actually you are killing all of us if you actually believe that article you posted lol. Why didn't anyone else report it? Sorry but Sherman's brother who is trying to defend his brothers antics is not the most credible source. Also again, why wasn't it reported last year? Sorry UK, but you are very gullible and naive f you believe the stuff you are posting.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.