Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Richard Sherman

Featured Replies

He's written for SI all season, I think it's only natural that he'd want to write about the biggest story from yesterday.

 

As for the fight story, I don't know on that one. Maybe damage control, or his brother may have put that out there without asking Sherman. I have no clue.

  • Replies 163
  • Views 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He seems to be doing damage control with the si article, the story about Crabtree at the charity event, etc.

 

I honestly think ownership probably asked him to do some damage control.

I neither liked or disliked it. Only thing I can say about it is, IMO, it's childish behavior, but he can act however he wants. I prefer guys that act like professionals, but guys like him are good for a laugh at least.

I honestly think ownership probably asked him to do some damage control.

 

Ownership and/or perhaps the coaches. Good point. I could see that.

Number one reason I don't watch the NFL, no class anymore. Someone should of hit him in the mouth for talking to Erin Andrews like that.

Should we like Sherman more or less for how he handled getting punched in the mouth?
More. Like I said, he took it like a man.
I have a problem no matter what the article says. You have to know the time and place and how to control yourself, Sherman didn't and I still think he's a punk. Myou need to know how to handle things in a mature way and he failed.

 

Oh and as far as the link in post 11, yea that sounds about as credible as a politician saying he never lies.

 

Shermans brother is the source? Lol and he said all Sherman did was go up to Crabtree and try and shake hands with Crabtree and crabtree tried to start a fight, yea that sounds reasonable lol

 

Hellbird, for once we agree. My issue is summed up pretty easily. Sherman claims to be the greatest and very well may be the best corner in the game right now. But days, weeks, months, maybe even years to come nobody will be talking about Sherman's great play, or the Lb trailing the play and being their for the int, or the gutsy play of both teams in a great NFC championship. He made it all about Richard Sherman and continued his buffoonery into the post game presser. So unfortunately for him, nobody sees how "great" he is. They see him as a clown or they love that he ran his mouth as some do.

Hellbird, for once we agree. My issue is summed up pretty easily. Sherman claims to be the greatest and very well may be the best corner in the game right now. But days, weeks, months, maybe even years to come nobody will be talking about Sherman's great play, or the Lb trailing the play and being their for the int, or the gutsy play of both teams in a great NFC championship. He made it all about Richard Sherman and continued his buffoonery into the post game presser. So unfortunately for him, nobody sees how "great" he is. They see him as a clown or they love that he ran his mouth as some do.

 

I see how great he is every Sunday. :thumb:

I see how great he is every Sunday. :thumb:

 

And I agree with you. To be honest with you I really like the Seahawks. Being a Boone grad watching Shaun Alexander play there was awesome. The fans are unbelievable as well. Would love to catch a game there. With that said, as much as I was pulling for them yesterday and as happy as I was when they won, Sherman's antics completely turned me away.

As I said in the other thread, I hated it. His team accomplished a goal it has been striving for all season long & he immediately grabs the spotlight & shines it directly on himself.

Hellbird, for once we agree. My issue is summed up pretty easily. Sherman claims to be the greatest and very well may be the best corner in the game right now. But days, weeks, months, maybe even years to come nobody will be talking about Sherman's great play, or the Lb trailing the play and being their for the int, or the gutsy play of both teams in a great NFC championship. He made it all about Richard Sherman and continued his buffoonery into the post game presser. So unfortunately for him, nobody sees how "great" he is. They see him as a clown or they love that he ran his mouth as some do.

 

25 years from now, no one will remember a single thing that happened in either 2014 conference championship game. They will remember Richard Sherman if he keeps playing at the insanely high level he has been thus far in his career, though. If they win in 2 weeks, the 2014 Seahawks will always be remembered, as will the L.O.B. The Sherman interview will be an afterthought that never gets mentioned again.

25 years from now, no one will remember a single thing that happened in either 2014 conference championship game. They will remember Richard Sherman if he keeps playing at the insanely high level he has been thus far in his career, though. If they win in 2 weeks, the 2014 Seahawks will always be remembered, as will the L.O.B. The Sherman interview will be an afterthought that never gets mentioned again.

Actually you are wrong. I think Sherman is a stud at CB just like Revis was before his injury. But what I will always Remeber him for is his immature and punk attitude. It's a shame really, but it's the truth.

25 years from now, no one will remember a single thing that happened in either 2014 conference championship game. They will remember Richard Sherman if he keeps playing at the insanely high level he has been thus far in his career, though. If they win in 2 weeks, the 2014 Seahawks will always be remembered, as will the L.O.B. The Sherman interview will be an afterthought that never gets mentioned again.

 

Because the way Muhammad Ali used to talk in interviews is never mentioned? And that was how long ago? With media the way it is now this will be a firestorm every time SanFran and Seattle play with Crabtree and Sherman still on the teams.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.