Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Way2serious

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Way2serious

  1. It is a shame that they have lost all those games.
  2. Great job on the post Colonel Mike.
  3. When and where are these games played?
  4. I agree. I don't necessarily like the rule, but if you see it don't you have to call it?
  5. I am sure the refs don't want to give a tech for this, but if you know its a rule and you see it happen: Don't you have to?
  6. I am at a game tonight and at the start of the 4th quarter a player on the home team has blood on his jersey. The referee tells him he has to come out of the game because of the blood on his jersey. The player then takes his jersey off while standing on the floor (by his bench). Is this a technical foul? In the player's defense he had on an undershirt. Does that matter?
  7. Is this considered a big upset?
  8. You can't win if you don't score!
  9. My opinion though an outsider would simply be this: If I want to be the best HS athlete I can be and be a part of a team: Choice A: Be a part of a State Championship football team and have college coaches see me because of State Championships and reputation or Choice B: Be a part of a mediocre basketball team that gets no state wide recognition. What would you choose???
  10. Hate to see any kid quit something once the season starts.
  11. Impressive numbers for Grant. Bad numbers for WV.
  12. Who is the coach at Lincoln County?
  13. The AD being a coach doesn't bother me if it is the right person. As long as he cares about his/her school and does what is best for all students it shouldn't be an issue.
  14. I guess I need to get out and watch this team play. :popcorn:
  15. Do I get any props or likes for starting this thread? I never imagined it would get 14 pages long.
  16. A trip to New Castle is expected for GC. All they have to do is beat WV or Williamstown. That is unless thir district does a blind draw.
  17. Good point! Refs can't call walks anymore. You can run straight ahead and take an extra step and they will not call a walk. However, if you dare change direction or give a fake it is called a walk 50% of the time, no matter what! IMO
  18. Only 4 players scored for Mason Co. That is surprising to me.
  19. Ouch. Just read the old thread from 2010. I guess an outsider like me should just mind his own business.
  20. I have to wonder how much more patience the Ft. Thomas faithful are going to have with Coach Flynn. Coach Schlarman left 4 years ago with a 21 win season since then the Bluebirds have won 14, 14, and last year 10. Now they have started out slow losing big a couple of times and now only scoring 35 pts in a game against Betsy Layne??? How tight is the leash getting???

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.