Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gotham (FOX TV Series)

Featured Replies

So far, so good. The highlight of the show for me is the relationship between Gordon and his partner. Logue is such an amazing actor.

 

I feel at times I'm being hit over the head with some of this stuff. Yes, I get it, Selina Kyle will be CATwoman and yes the Riddler likes riddles. But it's definitely not to the point where I'm annoyed.

 

I agree with the whole Catwoman thing...but as for the Riddler, I guess I'm pretty tolerant. Every book that I've read featuring the Riddler had Edward Nigma/The Riddler speaking very frequently in riddles, so I just kind of accept it that way.

  • Replies 177
  • Views 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watch very little network TV, but is anyone else surprised about the amount of violence on network TV.

I watch very little network TV, but is anyone else surprised about the amount of violence on network TV.

 

No big deal. Just don't show a boob.

I think it is great that Joker wasn't brought in...IMO that is what the series should build towards...the ultimate arrival of Joker and Batman!
Maybe they did and just haven't got around to developing him yet. Think about the guy in the first episode in the nightclub tells jokes to Fish when she got the call.

I just watched both shows tonight. I enjoyed them very much.

I watch very little network TV, but is anyone else surprised about the amount of violence on network TV.
It been getting worst lately.

Clearly I'm in the minority, but I'm not enjoying it at all. Close to bailing really.

I watched both episodes online this week. I like it pretty well so far. I like the back and forth between the two detectives. Except for the movies I've really never read a lot of Batman comics or watched any of the cartoon series so the mythology isn't nearly as important to me. I do like the scenery and it seems pretty well written and acted so far.

Wasn't a great one tonight I don't think, but the idea of the Balloonman was kinda creepy.

 

I found it very interesting that Gordan was so against the idea of a vigilante.

Mrs. Will Smith was looking fine last night.

Finally got to watch the first 2 episodes. Good stuff. I find myself watching to find comic book references. As an avid comic reader I find myself really enjoying the re-tellinf of this very familiar story with all of the new twists.

Finally got to watch the first 2 episodes. Good stuff. I find myself watching to find comic book references. As an avid comic reader I find myself really enjoying the re-tellinf of this very familiar story with all of the new twists.

 

The difficulty there is the fact that there have been SO many comic books stemming from the world of Batman/Gotham City. Batman first appeared in comics 75 years ago, and since then, there have been 6+ series of comic books to have featured Batman and/or Gotham City characters, 80+ limited series of comics, 18 annuals, and another 60+ graphic novels to be released all surrounding those characters.

 

I've been able to get into a handful of different versions of the Batman/Gotham world (mostly through borrowing books and graphic novels from friends who are MUCH bigger comic book geeks than myself), but there's a LOT of material to cover all in all.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.