Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gotham (FOX TV Series)

Featured Replies

No episode tonight?

 

Yes there was a new episode that aired last night.

  • Replies 177
  • Views 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the episode was okay last night. It feels like the last three have been that way.

I can't say I am ready to bail, but I do agree that the story telling is beginning to waver. I guess with the start of tonight's show, and the previews for next week, we are now moving from the "reality" based characters and plots to the cartoon brand of "UN-reality". I'll stick it out through the first season, but there needs to be clarity of the direction before I move with it after that.

  • Author

I think the show started off shaky, but I'm really enjoying it now. It has improved with each episode IMO.

Watching last night's episode online right now. One thing I'll say...Jada Pickett Smith isn't a very good actress. Her waffling back and forth between a British accent and American accent is getting really old.

I think the show started off shaky, but I'm really enjoying it now. It has improved with each episode IMO.

 

Although I will say I can't wait see to see the development of Oswald Cobblepot (Penguin).

  • Author
Although I will say I can't wait see to see the development of Oswald Cobblepot (Penguin).

 

He's the strongest character on the show thus far IMO.

He's the strongest character on the show thus far IMO.
I would go with "anything Donal Logue does". Such a great actor.
  • Author

Morena Baccarin has been cast for a major role in the show, per Entertainment Weekly.

 

EW has confirmedthat she’ll play Dr. Leslie Thompkins, “a gifted and dedicated physician who was a friend of Thomas and Martha Wayne. She is determined to use her skills to aid Gotham’s most in need, which currently means working at the newly opened Arkham Asylum’s Home for the Criminally Insane. In addition to her medical skills, her coolness under pressure will serve her well as she finds herself drawn close to James Gordon and into more and more dangerous waters.”

 

'Gotham' casts Morena Baccarin in major role | Inside TV | EW.com

Morena Baccarin has been cast for a major role in the show, per Entertainment Weekly.

 

EW has confirmedthat she’ll play Dr. Leslie Thompkins, “a gifted and dedicated physician who was a friend of Thomas and Martha Wayne. She is determined to use her skills to aid Gotham’s most in need, which currently means working at the newly opened Arkham Asylum’s Home for the Criminally Insane. In addition to her medical skills, her coolness under pressure will serve her well as she finds herself drawn close to James Gordon and into more and more dangerous waters.”

 

'Gotham' casts Morena Baccarin in major role | Inside TV | EW.com

That's Brody's wife from Homeland, right?
  • Author
That's Brody's wife from Homeland, right?

 

I've never watched Homeland, but she's on that show.

That's Brody's wife from Homeland, right?

 

 

It is.

I think the show started off shaky, but I'm really enjoying it now. It has improved with each episode IMO.

 

See I feel like its getting worse.

 

I won't quit on it but it really doesn't hold my attention much.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.