Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gotham (FOX TV Series)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 177
  • Views 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Show will be on Mondays at 8:00 pm on Fox.

 

What day does it start?

  • Author
What day does it start?

 

This coming up Monday night.

This coming up Monday night.
Did Getslow teach you grammar, Parker?
  • Author
Did Getslow teach you grammar, Parker?

 

:lol2:

 

Sometimes I type how I talk. And sometimes I don't talk no good.

This coming up Monday night.

 

I need to remember to set my dag-gone DVR for this. I keep thinking about it when I read the thread while I'm here at work or wherever, and then I forget when I get home.

  • Author
I need to remember to set my dag-gone DVR for this. I keep thinking about it when I read the thread while I'm here at work or wherever, and then I forget when I get home.

 

This is a reminder for you to set your DVR.

 

Preview show last night has me excited for this!

This is a reminder for you to set your DVR.

 

Preview show last night has me excited for this!

 

YES! Just set it....thanks, Randy.

This will be a DVR show. It's running opposite Big Bang Theory and that will have precedence.

  • Author

I predict that the Harvey Bullock character will be great.

It's showing again Friday or Saturday night if you miss it.

 

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Forum Runner

I think it looks pretty interesting so far...

  • Author

Good first episode, but not great.

 

Penguin character was the highlight of episode #1 IMO.

I liked the first episode, good building block to start with...I was kinda afraid that they would try to put so much in that it would be a mis-mash and a mess.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.