Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gotham (FOX TV Series)

Featured Replies

I was going to post this earlier and I saw that you already had :thumb:

  • Replies 177
  • Views 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had forgotten all about this, until I saw the trailer/preview on 24 last night.

That trailer is amazing. Has great potential, hopefully it comes through.

That looks awesome. Looks to have a pretty good cast as well.

Looks like a good one for sure! I will have to remember to set the DVR for this one!

Gotham to Add Hugo Strange, Two Face :: Paste

 

"It seems Fox’s Gotham is pulling out all the stops for its first season. As reported by IGN, showrunner Bruce Heller has confirmed that fans can see two more villains raising hell among the high-rises and back alleys of Gotham City. He’s confirmed that Dr. Hugo Strange and Harvey Dent/Two Face will make their way into the infamous city within the show’s first season. "

  • Author

FOX is airing a half-hour preview special of Gotham a week from today at 6:00 pm.

FOX is airing a half-hour preview special of Gotham a week from today at 6:00 pm.

 

Got to set the DVR when I get home

 

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Forum Runner

Another Monday show? At this rate I'll need a DVR that'll record 6 shows at once...

  • Author
Another Monday show? At this rate I'll need a DVR that'll record 6 shows at once...

 

We've got 4 shows we'll be watching on Monday nights:

 

Gotham

Scorpion

Sleepy Hollow

The Blacklist

 

Scorpion may not be any good, so it may get dropped to 3, but we're giving it a shot.

I've got the same 4 plus The Big Bang Theory and then there's Monday Night Football. Unfortunately my wife watches that goofy Dancing with the Stars, that's going to throw a monkey wrench into the whole works!

I've got the same 4 plus The Big Bang Theory and then there's Monday Night Football. Unfortunately my wife watches that goofy Dancing with the Stars, that's going to throw a monkey wrench into the whole works!

 

I'm with you on the same shows

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.