Prayers needed....

PurpleHaze

After my dad had his dialysis treatment today he suffered a stroke. I have seen what a BGP prayer chain can do with PH and others. Sadly, I need your help again. While your at it, please pray for my mom. I have never seen her so upset. My heart is breaking in pieces. Thank you all so much.

Prayers sent, Mrs. PH!

Saw this prayer on the Facebook wall of Pope Francis:

Almighty and eternal God, you are the everlasting health of those who believe in you. Hear us for your sick servant Mrs PurpleHaze's father for whom we implore the aid of your tender mercy, that being restored to bodily health, he may give thanks to you in your church. Through Christ our Lord.

Thank you all so much. My dad's speech is very slurred and he can not move his left arm and he is very confused. He is going to have to use thick it in his liquids. PT will be working with him starting tomorrow. The Doctor is saying it was a mini stroke. That is really all that we know for right now. I am just so numb. It is hard for me to see my dad confused and frail. My dad was always so strong and took care of everyone. I am believing for a miracle. I have faith that he will be himself. Run to state, that was a beautiful post and one that I will carry with me. I love you all so much. Just please, please keep praying. Thanks