Prayers needed....

PurpleHaze

Thank you all for the prayers. Today my dad had a heart attack. The doctor attempted to place a stint however, during the procedure he found it would not help...said that twenty of them would not change a thing. He stated that he needed a bypass, however, that would kill him. I am still believing in a total recovery. What man can not do, God can. I will update you all when a there are changes....thanks again and know that I do love you all.....

Thank you all for the prayers. Today my dad had a heart attack. The doctor attempted to place a stint however' date=' during the procedure he found it would not help...said that twenty of them would not change a thing. He stated that he needed a bypass, however, that would kill him. I am still believing in a total recovery. What man can not do, God can. I will update you all when a there are changes....thanks again and know that I do love you all.....[/quote']

I am so sorry to hear this. Still praying.

Thanks again for the prayers. Dad is about the same. He now sees things and people that are not there. He knows who we are and I hope and pray it stays that way. I don't know much about strokes, however, it seems weird to me that he left arm is not working and his right side is where he has the slurred speech. I thought it was all on one side. All he is wanting to do is come home. I really hope beyond hope that when he does come home he will be more himself. I will keep you all updated when something changes....and I am believing the change will be a complete healing. Please keep praying and thanks again. BGP prayers work miracles....