Fla-Vor-Ice Conundrum

Birdsfan

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I threw away the box in a fit of rage after they all dumped out of the fridge onto the floor. :cool:

:lol2: Once frozen, they do not stay where they are supposed to, that's for sure!

How about all the little 2" clear plastic clippings all over the house and yard? Sure it's easy to put the wrapper in the garbage. But for some reason, not the top.

Okay, I am not the least bit proud of it, and can't really explain it. Haven't been all that well lately, but I'm definitely not pregnant. But for some totally inexplicable reason, I recently had a hankering for some Fla-Vor-Ice bars. You know, those long bags of frozen diabetes in multiple flavors, which you freeze overnight into a tasty, yet annoyingly inaccessible icy confection. The kids love 'em -- adults, not so much. Except me, it seems.

Okay, with the confession out of the way, could someone with children please answer me one question:

These things come in grape, lime, strawberry, orange and even blue raspberry (as if that's actually a thing). But for the love of all that's holy...what are those dang pink ones supposed to be? I can't pin it down for the life of me! :banghead:

Anybody got any ideas?

Maybe I should just switch back over to Scooter Crunch's. :sarcastic:

Scooter Crunch's are the Bomb!!!!!

btw, the pink ones I think are lemonade flavor.

How about all the little 2" clear plastic clippings all over the house and yard? Sure it's easy to put the wrapper in the garbage. But for some reason, not the top.

Amen! These things need a pop-top or something.

(Btw, I'm down to blue and pink, as usual. Guess I'll have to live on the blue for now. I just can't get into the pink "myste-flavor.")

Yeah, heaven on a stick! My best memory of the HHS cafeteria.

The strawberry ones were the best....every once in awhile when the wife screws up and letes me go grocery shopping with her and I see a box of them, they find their way into the cart.

In the hierarchy of popsicles' date=' there's nothing better than the white "lime" flavored middle layer of a Bomb Pop. If someone made a popsicle entirely of that, I'd never buy a different frozen treat for the rest of my life.[/quote']If we are going to discuss ALL frozen treats then the discussion begins and ends at Snickers Ice Cream Bars...