Henry Clay 73 Scott County 65

I think at this point one would have to lean towards Lex. catholic as the favorite, they are playing consistent well disciplined ball right now. However this score does not surprise me in the least, there are at least 7 teams with a legit chance of winning the region. Catholic, Scott Co., Henry Clay, Bryan Station, Tates Creek, Lafayette, and Mad. Central could win this region. That is why I believe this region is the best in the state this year, because every game is a battle. Even the second tier teams like Franklin, Sayre, lex. Christian and Mad. Southern are very decent teams, who under the right circumstances could knock off one of the regions heavies.

Scott Co. got off to a slow start, and spotted Henry Clay 11 points at halftime. Scott Co. fought back and tied the game up with about 4 minutes left and then they couldn't get any closer. Tough week for the Cards, but they will bounce back tomorrow against Sayre. Billy will have them ready for districts.

When is Bryan Station Scheduled to play Henry Clay? This will be a huge game!!!! It is a shame that the public schools will not play Lexington Catholic in the regular season. As a lifelong fan of the 11th I propose to end the boycott. I agree with thepeopleschamp about how wide open the 11th is with the top seven teams but I'm not sure LC would be the favorite at this point. It is difficult to tell how they would match up agianst some of the teams they haven't played. I do like their big man in the middle, Reid Brown. When he seals down low he can't be moved. Districts and region should be fun to watch.

I think at this point one would have to lean towards Lex. catholic as the favorite, they are playing consistent well disciplined ball right now. However this score does not surprise me in the least, there are at least 7 teams with a legit chance of winning the region. Catholic, Scott Co., Henry Clay, Bryan Station, Tates Creek, Lafayette, and Mad. Central could win this region. That is why I believe this region is the best in the state this year, because every game is a battle. Even the second tier teams like Franklin, Sayre, lex. Christian and Mad. Southern are very decent teams, who under the right circumstances could knock off one of the regions heavies.

No way! Catholic has just lost Reid Brown, their big man underneath. Catholic is very young and this is not their year to win the 11th region, in my opinion.

When is Bryan Station Scheduled to play Henry Clay? This will be a huge game!!!! It is a shame that the public schools will not play Lexington Catholic in the regular season. As a lifelong fan of the 11th I propose to end the boycott. I agree with thepeopleschamp about how wide open the 11th is with the top seven teams but I'm not sure LC would be the favorite at this point. It is difficult to tell how they would match up agianst some of the teams they haven't played. I do like their big man in the middle, Reid Brown. When he seals down low he can't be moved. Districts and region should be fun to watch.

Bryan Station plays at Henry Clay next Friday, February 17th.

I am under the impression that Reid Brown of Lexington Catholic is out for the year and that is one of the reasons I think Catholic will not win the 11th region this year.