Villa Madonna Looking for new coach

What city is Villa in? What are their demographics like? I'm imagining it's a nicer private school.

Maybe the job could be attractive to someone whose young, energetic, and wants to put their own stamp on the program and try to make a name for themselves by going to the State in the All A Classic and then building from there.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What city is Villa in? What are their demographics like? I'm imagining it's a nicer private school.

Maybe the job could be attractive to someone whose young, energetic, and wants to put their own stamp on the program and try to make a name for themselves by going to the State in the All A Classic and then building from there.

Villa Hills in Kenton County. Most expensive private school in NKY. Small. Not sure if enrollment is declining or not. Really nice facilities.

I think It pays a whopping 2500 dollars too. One of the lowest stipends. Coaches do not coach for the money, but I doubt they would do it for free.

That seems awful hard to believe. Can't imagine it would be that low.

And while it is a tough gig in an All A with NC, Holy Cross, Newport, etc., they did win the NKAC DIII championship last year. But like any NKy DIII school, they'll have their cycles of talent come and go. And one of them may have just gone.

I think It pays a whopping 2500 dollars too. One of the lowest stipends. Coaches do not coach for the money, but I doubt they would do it for free.

That seems awful hard to believe. Can't imagine it would be that low.

And while it is a tough gig in an All A with NC, Holy Cross, Newport, etc., they did win the NKAC DIII championship last year. But like any NKy DIII school, they'll have their cycles of talent come and go. And one of them may have just gone.

Wow, if it's the ritziest private school in NKY, you'd think someone might be able to find the Coach's $2.5K salary in their couch cushions and in the console of their cars if a few parents chipped in.

Heck, I had over a dollar rattling around in the clothes dryer a little while ago. Along with a couple of Tums.