Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eric Deters Records Himself Getting A Ticket

Featured Replies

I predict the lawsuit this winter for harassment when he becomes a bigger point of emphasis for the local law enforcement officers he's ticked off with this tirade. Bet the local officers take note of his travel pattern and his 'I'm better than you' attitude. Class AAA jerk.

  • Replies 70
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cop should have got him for disorderly!

He is a disgrace. Is he still suspended from practicing law?

He's lived there for decades and knows it's a 35mph zone, end of dicussion. Are there any repercussions for the cop dropping an "F" bomb?

Cop should have got him for disorderly!

He is a disgrace. Is he still suspended from practicing law?

 

I think he's appealing it currently.

Who is this clown? I'm guessing he is somebody "Famous" in NKY...seems to be a jerk

 

All three adjectives are accurate.

 

The fact that he posts that on his own facebook page pretty well defines the insanity of Eric Deters. He is a completely irrational lunatic.

I am trying to picture Eric's conversation with the police chief. Seems like it would be short.

 

Chief: Were you going 53?

ED: Yes.

Chief: OK. We're done.

If you think ED is simply gonna stop with "yes", well I'd be shocked.

All three adjectives are accurate.

 

The fact that he posts that on his own facebook page pretty well defines the insanity of Eric Deters. He is a completely irrational lunatic.

 

2 nouns, 1 adjective. The rest I agree with.

Does the "Bulldog" still drive his little BMW Z3 Convertible. I drive 17 each and every day going to and from work and use to see him on a daily basis. He reminded me of another resident in the area that drives a Red Charger with Black racing stripes. Won't post the plate because of obvious reasons but when in the company of this charger, it's like watching Nascar......People who drive like this especially on HWY 17 are going to cause a major accident some day.

And the last time I checked 52-53mph in a 35mph zone is pretty much speeding. Now if he was going 40-42 in this zone, then I would think the Kenton Co Po Po need to loosen up a little.....IMO!

 

How about patrolling the businesses of 17 near Pioneer park at that time of night. Shouldn't that be more important to keep theft down and not driving companies from your tax base. It is a daily struggle for us to keep compliance considering the new foot traffic that we now have to deal with from the new Kenton Co. jail. Yeah I know, it's Covington's problem since the business district is considered Covington. Since when is it Legal to walk the shoulder of the highway? Each and every day someone is released only to be seen walking back to Covington via HWY 17....I could go on and on!!!!

Does the "Bulldog" still drive his little BMW Z3 Convertible. I drive 17 each and every day going to and from work and use to see him on a daily basis. He reminded me of another resident in the area that drives a Red Charger with Black racing stripes. Won't post the plate because of obvious reasons but when in the company of this charger, it's like watching Nascar......People who drive like this especially on HWY 17 are going to cause a major accident some day.

 

He also has a black F150 with his bulldog stickers on the sides.

I always wondered if someone gave him this nickname or is it self proclaimed.

 

As for the video, I don't know how he can possibly think he can fight the ticket. He was speeding and got a ticket. As for the 'speed trap', I'm trying to think where he was pulled over where it would drop to 35. There are only 2 spots that I can think of where cops routinely sit, and that's on Independence Station by the golf course and on the south side of 17 right before you get to UDF. Neither spot drops down to 35.

He also has a black F150 with his bulldog stickers on the sides.

I always wondered if someone gave him this nickname or is it self proclaimed.

 

As for the video, I don't know how he can possibly think he can fight the ticket. He was speeding and got a ticket. As for the 'speed trap', I'm trying to think where he was pulled over where it would drop to 35. There are only 2 spots that I can think of where cops routinely sit, and that's on Independence Station by the golf course and on the south side of 17 right before you get to UDF. Neither spot drops down to 35.

 

I think he'd have a different answer about the heritage of his nickname than most. I always preferred Eric "Call Me Crazy" Deters, or Eric "Sue The Bastards" Deters.

I always wondered if someone gave him this nickname or is it self proclaimed.

 

I think he'd have a different answer about the heritage of his nickname than most. I always preferred Eric "Call Me Crazy" Deters, or Eric "Sue The Bastards" Deters.
One of the funniest moments of his big appearance on national television (Re: the Bengal cheerleader case) was when the reporter introduced him as, "Eric Deters, who calls himself The Bulldog." :D
On his Facebook thread, I posted how disgraceful I thought it was for a man who supposedly represents the legal system to treat law enforcement officers this way. But I think this stunt can be summed up by saying that Mr. Deters hadn't been in the public eye for over 15 minutes, so he felt the need to do something ridiculous to get back in the game. :rolleyes:

 

What kind of responses did you get on your post?

What kind of responses did you get on your post?
I haven't really gone back and looked, but I got a few likes right off the bat. As you would expect, his loyal minions are on his side and others are letting him have it pretty good. I'm surprised he hasn't taken it down. But you know what they say, "The only thing worse than bad publicity...is no publicity at all."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.