Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Yasiel Puig

Featured Replies

He reminds me of watching Jose Canseco his rookie year. Canseco might be a punchline now but I remember sitting in the stands at Fenway park and seeing him hit about a 450 foot homer over the monster that was still rising when it went out of sight off of Oil Can Boyd. At the time no one in baseball could do the things that he could do except for Bo Jackson. If he had grown up in the US he'd be playing in the NBA or the NFL--he's that kind of athlete. Now he's clueless about how to run the bases or when to try and throw out baserunners but man is he talented.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I bet he turns out to be about 5 years older than what's listed.

 

That's what I was thinking.

He made an incredible throw a day or so ago. Was running to his left and threw kinda across his body and threw a strike to home from right field. This kid has crazy arm strength.

When I hear the accolades this early, all I can think about are the 30 Gregg Jeffries rookie cards I have....

So who do you trade when Kemp gets back?

 

Ethier for a bucket of balls.

  • Author

Puig gets hit by a pitch in the face and he stays in the game... The legend grows

Gonna be facing a lengthy suspension....He's pretty good at sucker punches too.

  • Author
Gonna be facing a lengthy suspension....He's pretty good at sucker punches too.

 

Ehh it happens, players lose their cool. Remember when Johnny C kicked LaRue in the head? People have forgotten about the pretty much.

Loved the Oil Can Boyd Reference.

Ehh it happens, players lose their cool. Remember when Johnny C kicked LaRue in the head? People have forgotten about the pretty much.

 

Sucker kicks, bro.

 

But yeah I hope nothing too lengthy follows. Puig's been my new favorite player to watch and is great on my fantasy team.

  • Author
Sucker kicks, bro.

 

But yeah I hope nothing too lengthy follows. Puig's been my new favorite player to watch and is great on my fantasy team.

 

One of my favorite shirts I've ever seen was one that said Kickin it with Cueto

The media is calling Puig the "Cuban Missile" as well. I thought that was Chapman's tag. I can't wait for them to face each other. So, if they faced one another in a NLCS playoff game on October 15, would that constitute a reenactment of the "Cuban Missile Crisis"?

 

He looks like he's going to be a great one. I wonder if he'll be able to jump start the Dodgers much like Trout did with the Angels last year.

 

And looks like he has done just that. Dodgers only 4 back now.

Dodgers only 2.5 back now. Dodgers will win the NL West going away,

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.