Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Yasiel Puig

Featured Replies

I hope he makes the All Star game.

 

Harper made the game last year hitting about .280 with 25 RBIs. If he can make it with those numbers Puig an make it.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harper made the game last year hitting about .280 with 25 RBIs. If he can make it with those numbers Puig an make it.

 

True. I keep hearing he may get left off because he hasn't played in enough games.

I think he is a definite for the all star game with the' last in vote' from the fans on line. He will certainly be more worthy than some of the mandatory reps from other teams.

 

I just wish ESPN would collectively get off of the hype. Everything he does is hyped like some never before seen phenomenon. The other day he caught a pop up in foul territory and they replayed and showed that he had run 'an amazing 90.6 feet to get to the ball. He ran and caught the ball. He is fast. I have seen it done that way 100 times before. Two days ago they showed him running home and the 1st baseman throwing the ball home when he was 36.6 feet from the plate yet he was safe. They slowed it down and showed it repeatedly yet never once commented that had the catcher caught the ball he was out by a mile. Most importantly they never commented that he ignored his coach's stop sign.

 

Love watching the guy. Hate the hype.

  • Author

That's why I hate ESPN. It's one of the reasons I hate Tebow, he's terrible and yet they act like he's Johnny Unitas. I can't hate Yasiel. He's a hell of a ball player. Plays the game right, plays it hard, and is actually very very good. Can't wait to see what the future holds with him

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.