July 3, 201313 yr How far back were the Dodgers when they called him up? They were sitting at 23-32, 8 1/2 games back of the Diamondbacks.
July 3, 201313 yr They were sitting at 23-32, 8 1/2 games back of the Diamondbacks. Wow! Pretty good turnaround. I still hate the Dodgers though :irked:
July 3, 201313 yr Author I think theyve played 4 games over .500 since they got him. So obviously he is helping, but the reason they are back in it is because everybody in the West sucks
July 3, 201313 yr I think theyve played 4 games over .500 since they got him. So obviously he is helping, but the reason they are back in it is because everybody in the West sucks The Dodgers are 16-11 since Puig's was brought up from AAA. They are obviously a lot better team with him, and while the poor play of the rest of the NL West has certainly gotten the Dodgers back into contention a lot quicker, Puig's play has certainly sparked the Dodgers much like Trout did for the Angels last year.
July 3, 201313 yr I think theyve played 4 games over .500 since they got him. So obviously he is helping, but the reason they are back in it is because everybody in the West sucks They're 16-11 since Puig was called up, he's been a huge reason but they're just now starting to get back to full strength.
July 3, 201313 yr Author They're 16-11 since Puig was called up, he's been a huge reason but they're just now starting to get back to full strength. ok so 5 games ... They are still below .500. the West is terrible. I still think they will be lucky to win 82 games
July 3, 201313 yr ok so 5 games ... They are still below .500. the West is terrible. I still think they will be lucky to win 82 games They are getting everyone healthy. When you have a staff with Kershaw, Ryu and Greinke it won't be luck that gets them to 82 wins. And you know they will trade for more quality pitching. Money won't be a problem. If they stay healthy the Dodgers will finish more than 10 games over .500.
July 3, 201313 yr Author You may be right. I'm biased and don't like the Dodgers so I always hope the worst happens.
July 4, 201313 yr Left the game in the 6th after crashing into the wall in the bottom of 5th. X-rays were negative, he's day-to-day...But then aren't we all.
July 4, 201313 yr Left the game in the 6th after crashing into the wall in the bottom of 5th. Is the wall going to make it?
July 6, 201313 yr Puig's emergence now gives the Dodgers the most expensive pinch-hitter 4th outfielder in MLB, right?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.