JMU31's Recruitment for 2014

With Maddy moving on to play for the Dukes, JMU31's support and possible guidance is going to be in high demand!

According to Rivals.com here are the schools that are on the list.

Holmes-Graduate(allegedly) from here. Has strong roots at the school.

Holy Cross-After a major bonding session with the coaching staff, could he be an Indian 4 life now?

Brossart-He sure does give the love to them on the board. Maybe he takes over the book for them?

Highlands-Jealousy of the cake-eaters could go away with just a little taste of the cake.

St. Henry-Outside chance here. He has been a supporter of this staff for a few years even though his mens teams could never beat mine! JLC=Just Lose Chad

NCC-Could a Lawnboy/JMU31 merger be in play? Oh God please help us all if that would happen.

All strong players for his love and affection but only one will emerge. Who will it be? :banana:

Edited by CruBatBoy
forgot something

With Maddy moving on to play for the Dukes, JMU31's support and possible guidance is going to be in high demand!

Holy Cross-After a major bonding session with the coaching staff, could he be an Indian 4 life now?

Brossart-He sure does give the love to them on the board. Maybe he takes over the book for them?

Highlands-Jealousy of the cake-eaters could go away with just a little taste of the cake.

St. Henry-Outside chance here. He has been a supporter of this staff for a few years even though his mens teams could never beat mine! JLC=Just Lose Chad

NCC-Could a Lawnboy/JMU31 merger be in play? Oh God please help us all if that would happen.

All strong players for his love and affection but only one will emerge. Who will it be? :banana:

Once you taste the cake and drink the blue kool-aid, it's hard to go back! Ask our JV coach!!! JMU31...do you have any boys???

According to Rivals.com here are the schoolsrthat are on the list.

You must be really bored and what is this pick on JMU week!

It won't be HC bc no matter what hate Brossart thinks I have for them its no where no the hate for HC..

I am big enough so I don't need any cake so HHS is out.

We would eat and drink to much so St Henry is out plus in 20 years this is the first time you have been with a winner. And for the record your teams always were handled by mine...your JLC team that I renamed just lose consistently sucked..

Lawnboy is bad luck so Ncc is out

Like they always say blood is thicker than water...so your 2014 9th region champs...the Holmes Bulldogs!

He could end up with us in the 8th Region. Now that would be fun!!!!

You must be really bored and what is this pick on JMU week!

It won't be HC bc no matter what hate Brossart thinks I have for them its no where no the hate for HC..

I am big enough so I don't need any cake so HHS is out.

We would eat and drink to much so St Henry is out plus in 20 years this is the first time you have been with a winner. And for the record your teams always were handled by mine...your JLC team that I renamed just lose consistently sucked..

Lawnboy is bad luck so Ncc is out

Like they always say blood is thicker than water...so your 2014 9th region champs...the Holmes Bulldogs!

Your kid K's for the 1st time all season, and just because I'm talking with you it becomes my fault. :isurrender: That kid pitching wasn't exactly throwing gas. :lol2:

I figure I got a two for one special with this post. :jump:

Your kid K's for the 1st time all season, and just because I'm talking with you it becomes my fault. :isurrender: That kid pitching wasn't exactly throwing gas. :lol2:

Don't forget its a tie game you walk over and all hell breaks lose...there a long list I just don't have time for them all

Touché! Now wait until you see where your shop will set up today :lol2: