Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Recruiting 2015

Featured Replies

How about God Shamgod at Providence. As Bill Rafftery said, he was a real creator.

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 159.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

[h=1]Kentucky targeting one of state's best basketball prospects, Danjel Purifoy[/h]

CENTREVILLE, Alabama -- Is John Calipari and Kentucky's basketball program planning to lure one Alabama's best 2015 prospects away?That seems to be the case with Danjel Purifoy of Bibb County High School. He's a consensus four-star PG prospect who stands 6-foot-7, 206 pounds and has several college coaches chasing him.

Purifoy claims SEC offers from Kentucky, Alabama, Auburn, Arkansas, Mississippi State and Tennessee, as well as offers from Michigan State, SMU, UAB and others.

"I'm still thinking about it myself," Purifoy told AL.com. "But Kentucky's been my favorite ever since I was little."

 

With two seasons left to play, Purifoy is weighing his recruiting options and in no rush to make a commitment. Despite his love for the Wildcats, he said he would consider staying in-state and playing for Alabama or Auburn.

Kentucky targeting one of state's best basketball prospects, Danjel Purifoy (video) | AL.com

 

^ So does Peter Jurkin.

 

LOL.

That's worse than A Boy Named Sue. Johnny Cash would be proud.

  • Author

From KSR:

 

Class of 2015 star Luke Kennard sat behind the bench during the Robert Morris game.

Kennard, one of Calipari’s top targets in the 2015 class, took an unofficial visit to Kentucky for the game Sunday night. He lives only a few hours away in Franklin, Ohio, so it’s an easy trip to make, a positive for UK in his recruitment. The drive is so easy, he has visited four times since August.

A top 20 high school junior, Kennard can really fill it up. He has offers from the UK, Louisville, Duke, Michigan State, North Carolina, Indiana, and several others.

^ Only thing that scares me about Kennard is that you also have Malik Newman and Charles Matthews out there as well as Booker who will likely return. I would love to see it happen but not sure if I can see that many guards on the roster. I'd like to see it but usually Cals classes are pretty spread out across the positions.

^ Only thing that scares me about Kennard is that you also have Malik Newman and Charles Matthews out there as well as Booker who will likely return. I would love to see it happen but not sure if I can see that many guards on the roster. I'd like to see it but usually Cals classes are pretty spread out across the positions.

 

Can never have too many guards. I want this kid simply to be a spot shooter kind of like all those shooters that have seem to torcher UK over the years.

 

This class can be something soo special. With guys like Newman, Rabb, Matthews, Kennard, Zimmerman, Skal, etc. Plus with a few guys possibly sticking around could be exciting!

Can never have too many guards. I want this kid simply to be a spot shooter kind of like all those shooters that have seem to torcher UK over the years.

 

This class can be something soo special. With guys like Newman, Rabb, Matthews, Kennard, Zimmerman, Skal, etc. Plus with a few guys possibly sticking around could be exciting!

 

Newman and Kennard are heavy UK leans for me right now, but with them possibly/probably headed, I don't think Matthews will be on board. Also not sold on Zimmerman or Rabb yet. Cal's going to have a long path ahead of him to get them away from the west coast. I think Carlton Bragg is A LOT more likely than either of the two.

Newman and Kennard are heavy UK leans for me right now, but with them possibly/probably headed, I don't think Matthews will be on board. Also not sold on Zimmerman or Rabb yet. Cal's going to have a long path ahead of him to get them away from the west coast. I think Carlton Bragg is A LOT more likely than either of the two.

 

I don't know what it is, but I love an athletic/versatile big man. I hope he can land Zimmerman.

^ So does Peter Jurkin.

 

I'm a huge fan

 

You win the Internet sir!

Kennard scored 37 tonight, making his average after five games a paltry 40 ppg, per Ben Roberts.

  • Author
Kennard scored 37 tonight, making his average after five games a paltry 40 ppg, per Ben Roberts.

 

Kid is a shooter.

Cal and Coach K watched Kennard go for 41 and 18 tonight.

Cal and Coach K watched Kennard go for 41 and 18 tonight.

 

Averaging just over 40 this season, I'd really like to see some more video of his game.

  • Author
Cal and Coach K watched Kennard go for 41 and 18 tonight.

 

I knew they were both going to be there. Glad he had a great game. Luke was asked to come to game tomorrow and for the UofL game. Can't attend the UofL as they are playing in the Beachball tourney.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.