Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Recruiting 2015

Featured Replies

Tonight he plays at Monroe. Saturday 1-18-14 will be a huge game for them. They are in the Flying to the Hoop Tourney and play HCYA out of Texas at Kettering Ohio. Franklin is 9-2 on the year' date=' with the 2 losses in the Beachball tourney. Luke made the all tourney team this year at the Beachball. [/quote']

 

I'm hoping to go tonight I just wanted to make sure his knee is healed!

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 159.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I'm hoping to go tonight I just wanted to make sure his knee is healed!

 

He played the last game, but not 100%. IF you go, let us all know what you think. You better get there early, because those games sell out.

Sure hope this is UKs future 2 guard, had a blast watching him tonight along with 20 or so other UK locals, in a sold out gym. Will try to load a great clip I captured. He's well worth the price of admission!

image-3674792381.jpg

  • Author
Sure hope this is UKs future 2 guard, had a blast watching him tonight along with 20 or so other UK locals, in a sold out gym. Will try to load a great clip I captured. He's well worth the price of admission!

 

He is the real deal. Where is his arm sleeve on his right arm even though he is a lefty? Usually wears one.

He is the real deal. Where is his arm sleeve on his right arm even though he is a lefty? Usually wears one.

 

No sleeve tonight. He came out fired up and dazed the gym on the first few possessions of the game. Wish you could have been there!

No sleeve tonight. He came out fired up and dazed the gym on the first few possessions of the game. Wish you could have been there!

 

You actually have me wanting to go check out one of his games now. Even pulled up their schedule today at work.

  • Author
You actually have me wanting to go check out one of his games now. Even pulled up their schedule today at work.

 

They play in Louisville at the end of this month, not on their schedule I believe. We plan on going. Not sure of the exact date.

  • Author
No sleeve tonight. He came out fired up and dazed the gym on the first few possessions of the game. Wish you could have been there!

 

I would have loved to been there, I am sure my aunt and uncle were.

  • Author

Found this great article on Luke Kennard.....enjoy.

 

This weekday feature from USA TODAY High School Sports zones in on the high school world both on and off the field.

Introducing ... Luke Kennard

 

School: Franklin (Franklin, Ohio)

Sport: Basketball

Year: Class of 2015

 

 

The ultimate compliment is when I get compared with … Jalen Rose.

If I could be teammates with one pro athlete in any sport, it’d be … Kevin Durant.

If I could meet anybody, it would be … Kevin Durant.

I will consider myself a success when I … Make it to the next level and graduate from college.

 

Meet Luke Kennard

You actually have me wanting to go check out one of his games now. Even pulled up their schedule today at work.

 

Well worth your time, but like our friend Goldie said you have to get there early. It was a road game last night and sold out at 635. He sure draws a crowd!

 

He will log minutes at UK as a frosh.

UK offered Carlton Bragg today.

UK offered Carlton Bragg today.

 

Played really well against Trey Lyles in front of Cal. Just what he needed to do, to get the offer he really wanted.

UK offered Carlton Bragg today.

 

Being an Ohio guy I've had the treat of watching him and Kennard both play live.

Being an Ohio guy I've had the treat of watching him and Kennard both play live.

 

I've been watching Bragg since he was a freshman. Not close to a finished product yet, but his upside is tremendous...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.