Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Recruiting 2015

Featured Replies

Thought it was time to get this thread started.

 

Labissiere now joins phenom Karl Towns as the only members of the 2015 class to hold an offer from the Cats. Skal is currently the sixth ranked sophomore according to ESPN and the third best center, behind Towns. Skal currently runs 6-9, 200 lbs but at only 16 there is certainly time to grow.

 

 

 

Found this article on Skal Labissiere that UK has already offered. Very interesting article.

 

For Skal Labissiere, there's no time to lose.

He's been in America for fewer than 18 months, and his list of accomplishments is staggering. He's learned English and won a state championship, all while establishing himself as one of the nation's top basketball prospects in the Class of 2015.

Why the urgency? Because he knows better than most never to take a single day for granted.

 

Rise Above: Skal Labissiere survived 2010 Haiti earthquake - ESPNHS

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 159.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Towns is 2014

 

That's what I thought as well.

Towns is 2014

 

That's what I thought as well.

 

Yep reclassified around the same time he committed to the Cats.

  • Author

The new rankings are out for the 2015 class. One I have been watching for a long time is Luke Kennard. Ranked #18 overall and #4 at his position. UK is recruiting him but has not offered yet. Hope they do.

 

 

Here is the link:

 

Scout.com: Men's Basketball Recruiting

  • Author

Another player to watch for in the 2015 class:

 

http://kentucky.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1523998

 

Bragg said like he could fit into Kentucky's style of play. He's 6-foot-9 with a wiry frame that could use more than the 205 pounds currently on it.

 

He has a multi-dimensional game, able to play inside and out. He showcased both in his opening game, converting post moves such as a turnaround bank shot from the elbow and perimeter moves such as a drive down the lane with a spinning layup to finish.

 

"It's a good luxury to have," Anthony Stacey, his AAU assistant coach, said of having both inside and outside skills.

 

And his demeanor fits what coach John Calipari tends to look for in a prospect.

 

"He's got an unbelievable motor, and it's like that no matter who we play," Stacey said. "He's got that competitive juice of a Kevin Garnett that you really like to see."

From what I was seeing on Twitter, the best of the best among the coaching ranks were watching Zimmerman play yesterday.

 

Kids for real. Was only a frosh I think when Shabazz was a senior but Zimmerman had just as much to do with Bishop Gorman's success that year as Muhammad did. Guys been a high level elite prospect for a while, and just continues to get better.

From what I was seeing on Twitter, the best of the best among the coaching ranks were watching Zimmerman play yesterday.

 

Rated #1 in the class.

Rated #1 in the class.

 

That's what I thought.

 

Any idea who might be in the lead for his services?

That's what I thought.

 

Any idea who might be in the lead for his services?

 

I'm not sure he's got that far into the process yet. Just now getting a lot of big offers and I'm sure more will come if he hasn't already received most of them.

I'm not sure he's got that far into the process yet. Just now getting a lot of big offers and I'm sure more will come if he hasn't already received most of them.

 

Where's he from?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.