Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Recruiting 2015

Featured Replies

  • Author

In opening round action for the AAU Nationals in Orlando, several prospects stood out from the classes of 2015-17.Without further adieu, lets get into the top performers from Tuesday’s action that I was fortunate enough to see.

[h=4]Luke Kennard (SG, King James Shooting Stars / Franklin, OH / 2015):[/h]

Kennard, who recently received offers from Duke and Kentucky, among others, had an outstanding performance on Tuesday, erupting for 25 points in a 79-44 victory over Hokies Elite. Kennard was deadly from deep, but equally effective on the drive, finding holes in the Hokie defense en route to a game-high in scoring. The 6’5 180-pound combo-guard has had a spectacular summer for King James, proving to be one of the most polished scorers in the Midwest.

 

 

Kennard at AAU Nationals video

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 159.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Jerry Meyer forecasts UK's 2015 class will consist of Malik Newman (#1), Skal Labissiere (#7), Carlton Bragg (#12), Charles Matthews (#14), Danjel Purifoy (#18), & goldie's boy Luke Kennard (#20). Rankings are 24/7's rankings.

 

Meyer?s Crystal Ball: 2015 also looks bright for UK » UK basketball and football recruiting news

 

Looks like a great class.

Looks like a great class.

 

If we can get it, no doubt. :thumb:

  • Author
If we can get it, no doubt. :thumb:

 

Have faith in Coach Cal!!!!

Jerry Meyer forecasts UK's 2015 class will consist of Malik Newman (#1), Skal Labissiere (#7), Carlton Bragg (#12), Charles Matthews (#14), Danjel Purifoy (#18), & goldie's boy Luke Kennard (#20). Rankings are 24/7's rankings.

 

Meyer?s Crystal Ball: 2015 also looks bright for UK » UK basketball and football recruiting news

 

Common theme for all of these recruits except Skal? They've all been considered a favorite for UK by just about everyone (whether it's just sources or the recruit flat out says it). I love Newman and Bragg, so I would take this class in a heart beat. Let's see if UK beats out Memphis for Skal though like I think they will.

^ I'll take your word for it. I know very little about the 2015 group.

  • Author
^ I'll take your word for it. I know very little about the 2015 group.

 

Why I started this thread Randy....just for you....:lol2:

Why I started this thread Randy....just for you....:lol2:

 

Much thanks. :lol2::thumb:

Why I started this thread Randy....just for you....:lol2:

 

He needs all the help he can get... :lol2:

Malik Newman is reportedly headed to Prime Prep to team up with Emmanuel Mudiay. That's a hell of a backcourt. I hope it doesn't effect Newman's eligibility in any facet though. From all reports, PP's system is god awful.

Adam Zagoria now saying that Malik Newman to Prime Prep was a joke.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.