Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Recruiting 2015

Featured Replies

 

I want...

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 159.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Can you imagine a front court with him and Skal Labissiere? My lord that would be a block party. If Marcus Lee is still around for a junior season things may just get nasty.

Also if they connect on Zimmerman and Kennard they may have WBC 2.0, plus Derek Willis. Hopefully most of their action is on the court and not filming YouTube videos but I did enjoy Wiltjer popping those threes.

I've seen Zimm quite a few times and he just doesn't jump out to me as an elite prospect. Talented kid that will have a strong career, but not a guy I see as the #1 player in the class...

  • Author
I've seen Zimm quite a few times and he just doesn't jump out to me as an elite prospect. Talented kid that will have a strong career, but not a guy I see as the #1 player in the class...

 

Who would you rank #1?

^ Malk Newman.

 

Yeah...

  • Author
^ Malk Newman.

 

24/7's panel of scouts weighed in today to make their prediction where Malik Newman would be playing his college ball and 13/13 of those asked selected UK. Hope they are right this time......:lol2:

I forgot the name but UK offered a kid from Oakland yesterday. I think he's a forward. Anyone?

I forgot the name but UK offered a kid from Oakland yesterday. I think he's a forward. Anyone?

 

Ivan Rabb...

Zimmerman's touch and footwork seem pretty good, but I can only go off of what I see on you tube. But I can agree, closer to the 8-12 range. I just have a knack to like the big men that have some touch. Also, Kennard seems like he can really fill it up--love the dead eye shooters, especially lefties. Malik Newman could be Jodie Meeks 2.0?

  • Author
Carlton Bragg from OH is planning a visit.

 

Top 10 2015 recruit Carlton Bragg (6’9″ forward) is coming to Lexington this Friday to visit with the Cats. He is ranked as the 9th best player in the 2015 recruiting class by 247′s Composite Rankings, which are compiled from all the recruiting sites and averaged together.

 

According to Zagsblog, the 5-Star Forward will pop in for an unofficial visit to Lexington on Friday before he makes his way to Louisville for the John Lucas basketball camp next weekend.. Bragg currently does not have an offer from the Wildcats though some people feel that the ‘Cats would jump to the top of his list should they offer.

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/

 

Ivan Rabb...

 

 

Cal is heading out west this week to visit him.

  • Author
Cal is heading out west this week to visit him.

 

 

[h=1]Calipari, Antigua plan to visit Rabb later this week[/h]

Rabb got the call from John Calipari on Friday night telling him that he had an offer from the Wildcats. Richie said he talked to UK assistant Orlando Antigua on Sunday, and he’s expecting Calipari and Antigua to visit the California high school Wednesday or Thursday.

 

ESPN ranks Rabb as the No. 1 overall prospect in the Class of 2015. The 6-foot-9 power forward is also considered a top-10 prospect by Rivals.com (3rd), Scout.com (4th) and 247Sports (6th).

He helped lead the Team USA under-16 squad to a gold medal in June, averaging 12.0 points and a team-high 9.8 rebounds per game while making 62 percent of his field goal attempts.

“Ivan is a very competitive young man,” Richie said. “He’s very tough and he prides himself on working harder than anybody else. He’s a very multi-dimensional player. He can play in the post as well as step out and shoot, handle the ball and pass. And he prides himself on his defense.”

Off the court, Richie described Rabb as a “fun-loving kid” with a 3.3 grade-point average and strong family support.

 

Calipari, Antigua plan to visit Rabb later this week » UK basketball and football recruiting news

This class could be special..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.