Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Recruiting 2015

Featured Replies

  • Author
This class could be special..

 

Agree.

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 159.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

[h=1]2015 star Carlton Bragg ready for his first UK visit[/h]

On Sunday, he’ll take his first unofficial visit to Kentucky.Michael Graves — Bragg’s mentor — is handling the player’s recruitment and doing most of the communicating with the coaches recruiting him.

 

Graves mentioned style of play, coaching mentality and academic environment as factors Bragg would consider when making his college decision. He also mentioned something else that might interest Kentucky fans.

“The point guard situation — that’s something we’ve been talking about lately,” Graves said. “He wants at least a sophomore or junior point guard, a veteran point guard. … Just so everybody isn’t a freshman.” “The point guard situation is going to be very important,” he reiterated.

 

 

2015 star Carlton Bragg ready for his first UK visit » UK basketball and football recruiting news

 

 

 

I read that a kid from Thomas Nelson High in Bardstown is visiting UK. Dikeme Dixson.

Ben Simmons announces his commitment to LSU today. Really, really nice pickup for Johnny what's-his-name that coaches LSU. He's done a nice job recruiting there.

  • Author
Ben Simmons announces his commitment to LSU today. Really, really nice pickup for Johnny what's-his-name that coaches LSU. He's done a nice job recruiting there.

 

My son and I were just talking about him yesterday morning. Now that I know of the connections he has to LSU, I can see how he landed there.

Montaque Gill-Cesar is taking an unofficial to UK next Sunday.

Montaque Gill-Cesar is taking an unofficial to UK next Sunday.

 

He's going to reclassify to 2014, I think. And I think he'll go to UK.

  • Author
He's going to reclassify to 2014, I think. And I think he'll go to UK.

Plays at Huntington Prep. Watched him play last year, nice player.

He's going to reclassify to 2014, I think. And I think he'll go to UK.

 

Looking very likely right now. It'll be interesting how it plays out and when he makes a decision. Stanley Johnson's seeming to be a longer shot right now, but there's also the factor of will it affect him? Time will tell.

Montaque Gill-Cesar is taking an unofficial to UK next Sunday.

 

I nominate him as best name ever for a recruit.

I nominate him as best name ever for a recruit.

 

Godsgift from St. Johns disagrees.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.