Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Recruiting 2015

Featured Replies

Yes announcing on Wednesday at 9:30 EST.

 

Chris Fisher of The House of Blue says that the Cats are looking to get Kennard, Newman, and Matthews to fill out the 1, 2, and 3 spots.

 

He is correct. It's pretty evident Matthews is choosing UK at this point; but UK still will pursue Newman and Kennard (and have good odds of getting the two as well.) The c/o of 2015 for UK could be really good. Still involved with names like Ivan Rabb, Stephen Zimmerman, Carlton Bragg, among others.

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 159.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He is correct. It's pretty evident Matthews is choosing UK at this point; but UK still will pursue Newman and Kennard (and have good odds of getting the two as well.) The c/o of 2015 for UK could be really good. Still involved with names like Ivan Rabb, Stephen Zimmerman, Carlton Bragg, among others.

 

From everything I hear, UK is in the driver's seat for Zimmerman, Matthews, Kennard, and Newman.

From everything I hear, UK is in the driver's seat for Zimmerman, Matthews, Kennard, and Newman.

 

I'd agree with that sentiment aside from the Zimmerman part. That one's a real wild card anytime you're dealing with someone from the west coast. UK's up there with Zimmerman, but I wouldn't be ready to say they're in the driver's seat at all. If UK can get either or both of Ivan Rabb or Stephen Zimmerman I will be THOROUGHLY impressed.

I'd agree with that sentiment aside from the Zimmerman part. That one's a real wild card anytime you're dealing with someone from the west coast. UK's up there with Zimmerman, but I wouldn't be ready to say they're in the driver's seat at all. If UK can get either or both of Ivan Rabb or Stephen Zimmerman I will be THOROUGHLY impressed.

 

You're right, I probably should have chosen my words better when it comes to Zimmerman. The other 3 I hear we are in the driver's seat with.I should have said UK feels very comfortable with their position with Zimmerman.

  • Author
From everything I hear, UK is in the driver's seat for Zimmerman, Matthews, Kennard, and Newman.

 

You're right, I probably should have chosen my words better when it comes to Zimmerman. The other 3 I hear we are in the driver's seat with.I should have said UK feels very comfortable with their position with Zimmerman.

 

Don't be surprised if he goes to Duke.

Don't be surprised if he goes to Duke.

 

When it comes to recruiting, i'm hardly ever surprised I've learned to expect anything and everything. However, if I were a betting man I'd say he will be going to UK, but we shall see. He will be an excellent pickup for whatever team he chooses.

When it comes to recruiting, i'm hardly ever surprised I've learned to expect anything and everything. However, if I were a betting man I'd say he will be going to UK, but we shall see. He will be an excellent pickup for whatever team he chooses.

 

I agree, I think UK's a favorite of Newman's. I'd bet on UK, but you're correct gold sunrise; Newman has shown legitimate interest in Duke.

  • Author
I agree, I think UK's a favorite of Newman's. I'd bet on UK, but you're correct gold sunrise; Newman has shown legitimate interest in Duke.

I wasn't referring to Newman, I was referring to Luke Kennard.

I wasn't referring to Newman, I was referring to Luke Kennard.

 

I think Newman's interest in Duke is probably more legitimate than Kennard's to be honest.

  • Author
I think Newman's interest in Duke is probably more legitimate than Kennard's to be honest.

 

I don't.

Charles Matthews chooses UK!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.