Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Recruiting 2015

Featured Replies

  • Author
Ky needs this kid bad imo.. I am so tired of watching the kids on this years team miss wide open jump shots..

 

I agree, but Duke has a much stronger hold on this kid than most believe.

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 159.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Skal is down to UK, Georgetown, and Memphis.

Skal is down to UK, Georgetown, and Memphis.

 

Memphis is going to be tough to beat but I think Cal can get it done.

 

 

 

Starting to sound like Duke and Kennard are heating up, I really hope we don't lose that one.

  • Author
Memphis is going to be tough to beat but I think Cal can get it done.

 

 

 

Starting to sound like Duke and Kennard are heating up, I really hope we don't lose that one.

 

I have been saying this for months. As of today, IMO he will go to Duke.

I have been saying this for months. As of today, IMO he will go to Duke.

 

That sucks, why do you feel that way?

 

 

I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I could see it being a much better situation for Luke. I don't have any inside info or access like you, but I could see him being pushed as a JJ Redick like player for Coach K. At Kentucky he may have to come off the bench or just be a Darius Miller type who can shoot or do the small things. At Duke I think K could design the offense around him and allow him to flourish the same way as JJ. That would be hard to pass up IMO, I was just hoping the Kentucky ties would get it done.

 

Am I way off by assuming that and assuming that could be a prime factor in him going to Duke? Are there other reasons? I mean obviously playing at Duke/UK are similar due to prestige and perks but aside from wanting to play for K instead of Cal this strikes me as the biggest reason he would chose Duke over UK. Just seems like that system would be more friendly for a player such as Luke, he would be the focal point instead of just a part.

  • Author

Saw on the news that Luke Kennard was named Mr. Basketall in the state of Ohio this season.

Kennard is announcing on Monday night.

 

As much I hate to say it , Duke seems to be the choice.

Luke Kennard is announcing his decision tomorrow per Ben Roberts.

As much I hate to say it , Duke seems to be the choice.

 

Agreed.

  • Author
Kennard is announcing on Monday night.

 

As much I hate to say it , Duke seems to be the choice.

 

Agreed.

 

What I kept trying to tell posters when they said he was a lock to UK.

Edited by gold sunrise

Kennard is announcing on Monday night.

 

As much I hate to say it , Duke seems to be the choice.

Yea, I think you're right Unfortunatly. Hopefully he chooses UK but I think the fact that some of these freshman are probably going to be staying may force him to go elsewhere.

 

Hes such a good shooting guard that we could really use, I hope I'm wrong and he does choose UK.

  • Author
Yea, I think you're right Unfortunatly. Hopefully he chooses UK but I think the fact that some of these freshman are probably going to be staying may force him to go elsewhere.

 

Hes such a good shooting guard that we could really use, I hope I'm wrong and he does choose UK.

 

This did not effect his decision. He was sold on Duke weeks ago

This did not effect his decision. He was sold on Duke weeks ago

His decision may have been made weeks ago for Duke, but the twins most probably staying I'm sure p,ayed a role in it. It was known weeks ago they probably would be staying and he knew it when he visited Duke.

He will have more comp at Dook a lot of players playing the same position then he would have at UK...

His decision may have been made weeks ago for Duke' date=' but the twins most probably staying I'm sure p,ayed a role in it. It was known weeks ago they probably would be staying and he knew it when he visited Duke.[/quote']

 

Twins won't matter they'll likely be gone by the time he would get there. It's more less Booker coming back with Mathews and perhaps Newman coming in the same class that would be a factor.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.