Top 10th region pitchers

I'm not sure who beat Franklin County 1-0 for Harrison County, but Martin got rocked in Florida giving up 4 runs in a 10-0 loss. I heard Brandon Kendall was pitching better than Jordan Martin for Harrison County so far this season. Martin can be good, but he can be a head case too and Kendall is more even keeled. Harrison has got to find that 3rd pitcher to be considered a serious contender. I am hoping to start to get to see some games in the near future. Hopefully Martin gets on track, Kendall remains healthy and consistent and the Breds find that 3rd pitcher and make it back to Whitaker Bank Park!

Kendall went full game against Franklin County getting 1 to 0 win striking out 14 batters didn't allow a base runner until 5th inning. Kendall also got 2 to 1 win in Lewis county going all 8 innings. I heard he hit 91MPH, good placement and ball movement.

Wells for scott has done very well soo far this season i know he doesn't throw as hard as those others but has great control and is very efficient and thats what you need at this level.