Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

When will UK win another basketball championship?

Featured Replies

In the mid-late 1990s UK was on top of the basketball world, having won the national title in 1996, finishing runner-up in 1997 and winning the championship again in 1998. Then, the Wildcats did not return to another Final Four until 2011 and did not win another title until 2012. In the last few years, UK has found itself back on top in college basketball. When will UK win its next national championship?

  • Replies 34
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here and I thought UK was already crowned next years National Champions. Go figure...

I hate to have such a high expectation, but with or without Wiggins, you have to think they have a good chance next year.

Wait... Didn't they already have the 2014 trophy presentation??

Wait... Didn't they already have the 2014 trophy presentation??

 

ba dum bum..

The real question is when won't they? I expect them to win the ship every year I'm alive.

If Wiggins comes, I'll go ahead & say 2014.

 

If not, I'd have to see what other teams are going to bring back.

I would think next year but there are obviously a lot of factors. If they get Wiggins I think no doubt they win. If not, I don't think it matters where he goes as long as its not UNC.

Before another Big East team does. :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

My guess would be next year, but you never really know. In the 90s we expected that it would be coming every year. Then it transformed into "will UK EVER win another one? (or make a Final Four)" It's a hard, hard thing to do, even when you have the "best" team. I'm still just grateful to have seen UK win three of them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.