Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marquette 71 Miami 61

Featured Replies

  • Author

16-0 in favor of Miami in the prediction thread.

Marquette just stomped them from the opening tip tonight.

Did not pick this one and even though I can not stand the Big East I am glad Marquette won.

 

My brackets have been done for a while, so voting for the team I like better is not killing me.

Marquette just stomped them from the opening tip tonight.

 

Yep.

Big Least? :lol2:

I still have D.Wade nightmares.

Ring out AHOYA with an MU rah rah!

 

Well done Warriors!

I really like Buzz...glad to see Marquette advance but it didn't help my pathetic bracket any.

Marquette looked awesome tonight. They play like that the rest of the way, they can win it all.

The game was over early. UM picked a bad time to play their poorest game in some time. I know Johnson isn't a big scorer but he would have been a big body to oppose Gardner.

I'm happy that Marquette got the win and didn't think they would.

Marquette's defense was outstanding. They were having to work their tail off to get the ball into the paint, and then on their kick outs Marquette had great rotation every time. Larkin, Kadji, and Durand Scott all had sub par games.

 

Larranaga said after the game that Larkin had been up all night with some kind of virus.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.