Marion County 52 Notre Dame 36

Marion is crazy good.

NDA got it to 10 late 3rd quarter which I'm pretty sure is the only time a team has been within 10 in the 2nd half in this tourney.

Great job by Nicole and her staff.

Obviously. great job by the Marion girls. One of the all-time greats in KY.

I wonder if the local paper in NKY will even acknowledge the Pandas played in the Semi's and finals?

Should be front page of sports. Probably won't be, but should be. Here is to hoping it is!! Well done NDA. From a HHS fan...ta' boot!

I wonder if the local paper in NKY will even acknowledge the Pandas played in the Semi's and finals?

If Richard Skinner has anything to do with it.......That would be a big YES.

Congrats to Notre Dame on the impressive season and showing in the State Tourney, you did the 9th Region proud. :ylsuper:

Printing the mini Enqy in Columbus (to save money for Gannett) prevents any "late" results from making it into print. As a result, zilch on NDA vs. Marion in the Sunday edition. Be interesting to see if Enqy will be able to print game stories when Reds and Cards go into extras in St. Louis (Central time), much less cover games in California.