Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 61 Florida 57

Featured Replies

My first visit to Rupp this year...picked a good one to go to. Loved the atmosphere...it was loud. Did it come across that way to those watching on television? Just curious.

 

Yes.

 

I can say that, because I keep the sound down low enough to hear the crowd and not be able to make out anything the broadcast team says. I was able to hear the crowd today and not hear the announcers at all. thumb.gif

  • Replies 121
  • Views 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did Florida throw the game? Noticed Billy Donavon leaned over to Calipari and said "Hope you are in the tournament". There were also 4 passes I counted that were right to a Kentucky defender. I believe he also once coached and played there. Seems a little fishy to me?!?!

Did Florida throw the game? Noticed Billy Donavon leaned over to Calipari and said "Hope you are in the tournament". There were also 4 passes I counted that were right to a Kentucky defender. I believe he also once coached and played there. Seems a little fishy to me?!?!

 

Randy Hopes This Is Sarcasm.jpg

Did Florida throw the game? Noticed Billy Donavon leaned over to Calipari and said "Hope you are in the tournament". There were also 4 passes I counted that were right to a Kentucky defender. I believe he also once coached and played there. Seems a little fishy to me?!?!

 

Best. Post. Ever.

There was no question who the better team was when WCS was out there. Wiltjer is just... ugh.

Pair of 2014 recruits (Trey Lyles and Goodluck Okonoboh) were in Rupp today.

 

James Young & Karl Towns were supposed to be there, but couldn't make it.

Wiggins was at the UNC/Duke game. They mentioned that U.K. was still on his list with UNC, Fla. State and Kansas.
There was no question who the better team was when WCS was out there. Wiltjer is just... ugh.

 

The only person that Wiltjer could out run or guard is me and I use a wheelchair. :eek: :p

Great win. Should make the tournament now.

Same. I started watching at the 7 minute mark. Congrats UK on your first top 50 RPI win.

 

Wrong. 2nd.

Did Florida throw the game? Noticed Billy Donavon leaned over to Calipari and said "Hope you are in the tournament". There were also 4 passes I counted that were right to a Kentucky defender. I believe he also once coached and played there. Seems a little fishy to me?!?!

 

This post is hilarious.

There was no question who the better team was when WCS was out there. Wiltjer is just... ugh.

 

As the game went on fans were discouraged when Wiltjer came into the game. He couldn't shoot plus every defender blew right by him. Not only that but his switch defense is horrendous.

Did Florida throw the game? Noticed Billy Donavon leaned over to Calipari and said "Hope you are in the tournament". There were also 4 passes I counted that were right to a Kentucky defender. I believe he also once coached and played there. Seems a little fishy to me?!?!

 

 

 

image-3522312981.jpg

Told you all that UK doesn't lose when I'm there.

 

 

Atmosphere was electric throughout the game. Even down 57-50 the crowd hadn't given up. It was awesome. Great time to be in Rupp.

 

Agree. We only have 2 season tickets but were lucky enough to get the 3rd ticket yesterday so we all could go. The crowd was wild and did as Coach Cal had asked. That the crowd stand the last 8 minutes of the game. I have gone to alot of UK games, but never seen all of the arena, even all the lower stand that long.

HUGE!!! Florida stopped attacking the rim and went cold from outside at that point. I think they scored something like 9 points after he went back in and had hit 9 of their 14 shots while he was out. Turning point of the game. He is almost as good down their as Noel is and it changes the face of the game when he's in their. He played a terrific game, especially when he had to do it with 4 fouls.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.