Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 61 Florida 57

Featured Replies

Big Win for the Cats get a win or two in the SEC Tourn. and head to the Big Dance!

  • Replies 121
  • Views 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Showed a little Heart . Nice game by Cauley-Stein ..

I tuned in at 57-50 Florida. UK goes on an 11-0 run to end the game. You're welcome. Next time I'm charging a few.

It's a shame Boynton is graduating. I'm still not sure the Cats are in.

Good win for UK. NIT talk is likely a moot discussion now.

It's a shame Boyton is graduating. I'm still not sure the Cats are in.

 

Yeah they are in. After this season in college basketball they should be fine.

I tuned in at 57-50 Florida. UK goes on an 11-0 run to end the game. You're welcome. Next time I'm charging a few.

 

Same. I started watching at the 7 minute mark. Congrats UK on your first top 50 RPI win.

Cats score the last 11 points of the game. I believe Florida scored zero the last 5 minutes. Cats should be in the NCAA with that one. I believe that secures a bye in the SEC tourney also. Win one in the SEC tourney and there is no doubt the Cats are in.

Ye of little faith. :lol2:

I tuned in at 57-50 Florida. UK goes on an 11-0 run to end the game. You're welcome. Next time I'm charging a few.
You need to TUNE IN A LIL MORE REGULAR:thumb::wave::lol:
I tuned in at 57-50 Florida. UK goes on an 11-0 run to end the game. You're welcome. Next time I'm charging a few.

 

 

勘弁してくれ!:)

Same. I started watching at the 7 minute mark. Congrats UK on your first top 50 RPI win.

 

I thought it was the second on the stat line CBS showed.

It's a shame Boynton is graduating. I'm still not sure the Cats are in.

 

How can a team who is 2nd in SEC and beat Fla and Mizzu, who all say are in, not be in the Tourny.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.