Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 61 Florida 57

Featured Replies

Same. I started watching at the 7 minute mark. Congrats UK on your first top 50 RPI win.

 

They've had at least two before, but Ole Miss fell out. Missouri is still one as well.

  • Replies 121
  • Views 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was without a doubt the most fun I have experienced all year watching a UK game. They are still frustrating but that was fun today.

 

WCS played the last 11 minutes of the game with 4 fouls.

Never happier to be wrong! Hell of an effort by the three freshman. WCS owned the paint today, and Poythress showed heart and effort I didn't think he was capable of.

  • Author
Same. I started watching at the 7 minute mark. Congrats UK on your first top 50 RPI win.

 

According to CBS it is the 2nd RPI win over the top 50.

It's a shame Boynton is graduating. I'm still not sure the Cats are in.

Why would it be a shame , Seems like he has been there 10 years . I thought a long time coming .

So my question is, does this ultimately mean this week was a push? Was the win over Florida better than the Georgia loss was bad?

Very proud of the Cats today!

Why would it be a shame , Seems like he has been there 10 years . I thought a long time coming .

 

It's a shame because he can no longer help UK win games. :D

UK should be in the top 50 in the RPI after that win. If UK does not get in, it will be precedent setting. They will have the strongest resume of any team not to get in the tourney.

So my question is, does this ultimately mean this week was a push? Was the win over Florida better than the Georgia loss was bad?

 

Yes, the Florida win helped much more than the Georgia loss hurt. It was at Georgia, who has been playing good recently, and Georgia is right around RPI 120. So although it is UK's worst loss, it is their only loss to a team 100+ in the RPI so not devastating.

And many thanks to PP2 and The Grizz for tuning in at the right time!

Why would it be a shame , Seems like he has been there 10 years . I thought a long time coming .

 

Because he stinks.

So my question is, does this ultimately mean this week was a push? Was the win over Florida better than the Georgia loss was bad?

 

That's my feeling on it, I hope I'm wrong.

The guys just earned Coach Cal a $700,000.00 bonus.

And many thanks to PP2 and The Grizz for tuning in at the right time!
From this point forward I hope they both become regulars .

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.