Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 61 Florida 57

Featured Replies

I was definitely worried when thy got down 7 but it was well worth it on how the game finished.

 

 

If say almost the whole crowd stood up as well under the 8 minute mark.

 

Haha I swear that's when I thought about ya. I was cursing the SVfan name saying you'd better pull through.

  • Replies 121
  • Views 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Told you all that UK doesn't lose when I'm there.

 

Atmosphere was electric throughout the game. Even down 57-50 the crowd hadn't given up. It was awesome. Great time to be in Rupp.

 

So you're saying I should blame you for not going when they lost earlier in the year!

Pair of 2014 recruits (Trey Lyles and Goodluck Okonoboh) were in Rupp today.

 

James Young & Karl Towns were supposed to be there, but couldn't make it.

 

So you're saying I should blame you for not going when they lost earlier in the year!

 

Yep. And I'll gladly go to all If someone foots the ticket bill. Haha

Yep. And I'll gladly go to all If someone foots the ticket bill. Haha

 

Maybe we could sit together, I'm in too if someone's handing me the tickets. Come to think of it as big of a UK fan as I am I don't know that I've ever actually paid for tickets. Bought dinner before or drove or whatever but never actually paid for tickets.

 

Maybe we could sit together, I'm in too if someone's handing me the tickets. Come to think of it as big of a UK fan as I am I don't know that I've ever actually paid for tickets. Bought dinner before or drove or whatever but never actually paid for tickets.

 

Heard that. Haha

Was at the game and the crowd was unbelievable

Does anyone know who KY will play Friday night? I know they have the 2 seed and will play 7/10 winner at 730PM but anyone know all the seeds?

This is true. One thing I would like to see Coach Cal do is go back to playing Kyle Wiltcher like he did last year. Every time Florida went on a run today was when WCS was out, and Kyle was in.

 

My dad called me after the game and said that UK was outscored 38-5 when Wiltjer was in the game. Not sure that is completely accurate, but its gotta be close.

 

I was real scared when we were down 7 but then Florida never scored again.

 

I thought Harrow had a good game.

This win definitely boosted their tournament chances; I would still want to win at least a game in the conference tournament. Another win and I believe they are definitely in.

Fought and clawed like Wildcats. They have to do that the rest of the season.

Does anyone know who KY will play Friday night? I know they have the 2 seed and will play 7/10 winner at 730PM but anyone know all the seeds?

 

I want to say the winner of Arkansas & Vanderbilt, but I am not certain.

 

I want to say the winner of Arkansas & Vanderbilt, but I am not certain.

 

You are correct.

My first visit to Rupp this year...picked a good one to go to. Loved the atmosphere...it was loud. Did it come across that way to those watching on television? Just curious.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.