March 11, 201313 yr Big East, that's the conference they're saying should have 8 teams in the big dance right????? Yup. Every one of them deserving based on resume. How did UK do against the Big East this year???
March 11, 201313 yr That's my only gripe about Rupp, UK fans and standing. I think if you're pumped, excited and its an intense game you should be on your feet. I hate how much sitting goes on at UK games The upper side I was sitting stood the entire game.
March 11, 201313 yr Side note, Florida beat the "Big East Champs" by 33. And lost to three bubble teams. What's your point?
March 11, 201313 yr I remember folks writing off Josh Harrellson before his senior year.I sure hope that Wiltjer is back next season! Calipari's young teams do a heck of alot better mixed with some veteran players... :thumb: Well said.
March 11, 201313 yr That Mizzu game was the most exciting basketball game I've ever been to. I fully agree about the BBN willing this team, it's pretty clear they feed off the energy. Agreed and I have been to some games that you would had thought you were at a funeral home. The U.K./Rupp fans can get bad for that.
March 11, 201313 yr And lost to three bubble teams. What's your point? Saw a lot of SEC/Florida bashing from Big East folk after UK beat them. Just reminding people what Florida did to their conference champion.
March 11, 201313 yr Saw a lot of SEC/Florida bashing from Big East folk after UK beat them. Just reminding people what Florida did to their conference champion. Are you saying the SEC is good??? :lol:
March 11, 201313 yr Yup. Every one of them deserving based on resume. How did UK do against the Big East this year??? I agree, however UC better not chance it by laying an egg against Providence Wednesday.
March 11, 201313 yr Are you saying the SEC is good??? :lol: That is what you took out of my post? People are ripping Florida for losing games in the lousy SEC but it isn't like they are losing to the bottom feeders. The top half of the SEC really isn't all that bad.
March 11, 201313 yr That is what you took out of my post? People are ripping Florida for losing games in the lousy SEC but it isn't like they are losing to the bottom feeders. The top half of the SEC really isn't all that bad. It isn't all that good either...
March 11, 201313 yr No doubt. UC and Nova would fit it quite well. If the arguement is Big East vs SEC, you just made the point quite well... the 9th and 10th best teams in the Big East would fit well in the top 4 or so of the SEC.
March 11, 201313 yr If the arguement is Big East vs SEC, you just made the point quite well... the 9th and 10th best teams in the Big East would fit well in the top 4 or so of the SEC. Top 6. Didn't mean to start a Big East vs SEC all out war because nobody would argue the SEC is better. I just wanted to note how good of a win this really is and how good Florida can be.
March 11, 201313 yr No doubt. UC and Nova would fit it quite well. UC, Nova and Providence would win 12 or more games in this SEC. So looks like we agree...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.