Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 61 Florida 57

Featured Replies

Did Florida throw the game? Noticed Billy Donavon leaned over to Calipari and said "Hope you are in the tournament". There were also 4 passes I counted that were right to a Kentucky defender. I believe he also once coached and played there. Seems a little fishy to me?!?!

 

Yeah right. Florida was playing for a potential 1 seed in the NCAA tourney. That is probably gone now. In fact they may end up a 3. So of course Billy threw the game.

  • Replies 121
  • Views 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agree. We only have 2 season tickets but were lucky enough to get the 3rd ticket yesterday so we all could go. The crowd was wild and did as Coach Cal had asked. That the crowd stand the last 8 minutes of the game. I have gone to alot of UK games, but never seen all of the arena, even all the lower stand that long.

 

BBN is willing this team to the tourney ... big impact in the two biggest wins of the year - Florida and Missouri. The fans will not be denied "their" NCAA berth!

This post is hilarious.
Of course Florida came here to lose. They love getting beat by U.K.. Word has it that if they should meet again in the SEC championship that Donovan is going to throw that one as well. :isurrender:

 

Yeah right. Florida was playing for a potential 1 seed in the NCAA tourney. That is probably gone now. In fact they may end up a 3. So of course Billy threw the game.
Now this is absolutely right, #1 seeds are way overrated. :lol2:
  • Author
My dad called me after the game and said that UK was outscored 38-5 when Wiltjer was in the game. Not sure that is completely accurate, but its gotta be close.

 

I was real scared when we were down 7 but then Florida never scored again.

 

I thought Harrow had a good game.

 

I did say this on the update thread yesterday and I think this would be best for Wiltcher and UK. This may not be very nice but I would like to see Wiltjer transfer after this season. One he wont play very much at all next year plus if he leaves it would free up another scholarship which I am sure we could get someone who would help us more than we are getting out of Wiltjer!

I remember folks writing off Josh Harrellson before his senior year.I sure hope that Wiltjer is back next season!

Calipari's young teams do a heck of alot better mixed with some veteran players...

I did say this on the update thread yesterday and I think this would be best for Wiltcher and UK. This may not be very nice but I would like to see Wiltjer transfer after this season. One he wont play very much at all next year plus if he leaves it would free up another scholarship which I am sure we could get someone who would help us more than we are getting out of Wiltjer!

 

No way. Not a chance...

 

Wiltjer was a huge part in bringing number 8 home last season. It's easy to forget that while he's having a down year. He's having a lot asked of him this season and as of late he's not stepped up to the plate. Doesn't mean he won't as a junior or a senior. He will bring experience to another very young team next season.

 

Teams need a kid like Kyle and I'll be glad to have him back next year.

  • Author

With who is coming in and if Wiggins comes he won't see 6 minutes a game.

With who is coming in and if Wiggins comes he won't see 6 minutes a game.

He averaged almost double that as a freshman on a national championship team...

 

2011-2012 Min Avg.11.6...

Edited by ADopted ADmiral
Facts

Wiltjer was key in a few wins that we had this year. He defense only shows more now because they don't have Noel back there to help him out as much. If he's having a bad shooting day, there's not a lot that he can do.

Agree. We only have 2 season tickets but were lucky enough to get the 3rd ticket yesterday so we all could go. The crowd was wild and did as Coach Cal had asked. That the crowd stand the last 8 minutes of the game. I have gone to alot of UK games, but never seen all of the arena, even all the lower stand that long.

 

That's my only gripe about Rupp, UK fans and standing. I think if you're pumped, excited and its an intense game you should be on your feet. I hate how much sitting goes on at UK games

BBN is willing this team to the tourney ... big impact in the two biggest wins of the year - Florida and Missouri. The fans will not be denied "their" NCAA berth!

 

That Mizzu game was the most exciting basketball game I've ever been to. I fully agree about the BBN willing this team, it's pretty clear they feed off the energy.

Side note, Florida beat the "Big East Champs" by 33.

 

Big East, that's the conference they're saying should have 8 teams in the big dance right?????

That's my only gripe about Rupp, UK fans and standing. I think if you're pumped, excited and its an intense game you should be on your feet. I hate how much sitting goes on at UK games

I can understand that, but i'm usually sitting in the nose bleed seats and am out of shape so after climbing the stairs to my seat I either need oxygen waiting for me or I need 20 mins of recovery time before i can stand...just sayin

Wrong. 2nd.

True, but it was their first ranked top 25 win lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.