Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sandy Hook a Hoax?

Featured Replies

BTW I saw some contrails in the sky today...or were they?

  • Replies 340
  • Views 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BTW I saw some contrails in the sky today...or were they?

 

Obama Dust

Honestly I think you guys are a little insane. Could they government be misleading about some of the facts? Sure, but to think the entire thing is a hoax is crazy.

Honestly I think you guys are a little insane. Could they government be misleading about some of the facts? Sure, but to think the entire thing is a hoax is crazy.

The Government hasn't really officially said much, have they?

Honestly I think you guys are a little insane. Could they government be misleading about some of the facts? Sure, but to think the entire thing is a hoax is crazy.

 

Oh, come on. We can all order patches off the internet and form a SWAT team....

 

doc sparten helmut patch small.jpg

The Government hasn't really officially said much, have they?

 

I have no idea. I'm not even going to attempt to follow this stuff. From reading the comments that's what they are saying.

Oh, come on. We can all order patches off the internet and form a SWAT team....

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]38588[/ATTACH]

Huh?

I have no idea. I'm not even going to attempt to follow this stuff. From reading the comments that's what they are saying.

 

The problem is, you could debunk all their crazy conspiracy theories and either they wouldn't believe you or your source or they'll find some other insane theory based on no facts.

Oh, come on. We can all order patches off the internet and form a SWAT team....

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]38588[/ATTACH]

I have no idea what this means.

At least as of now the theorists are saying it didn't happen rather than the government did it. I have a hard time believing the government would knowingly kill those innocent kids in a massacre. That being said I totally believe the Christmas day bomber on the flight to Detroit a few years back was staged by the government. The bomb didn't even have the ability to blow up, so who knows how far the government would go. As far as this case the cops clearly chased someone in the woods right after the shooting and the media at the time said that person was detained or arrested. What happened there? And that family member does look a little like that attorney for James Holmes but that's just a coincidence. I feel bd for the families that have to hear this stuff.

This internet Dick Tracy who is claiming the killings didn't happen, and any more idiots like him, should be escorted to Connecticut and placed in a locked room with the parents and family of each victim so that he could tell them face to face that it is all an elaborate trick.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.