Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sandy Hook a Hoax?

Featured Replies

No it's not.

 

Define "gun control."

  • Replies 340
  • Views 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's focus just on the Emile Parker debate.

 

To pull this hoax off who all has to stay quiet? Parents. Sisters. Friends. Teachers. Neighbors. Aunts. Uncles. Cousins. Mailman. Coaches.

 

Come on. This is embarrassing.

  • Author
As people are saying' date=' ANYONE who believes it was a hoax is a nutcase and has zero credibility![/quote']

 

So you blindly believe everything the government says?

  • Author

 

Define "gun control."

 

Do you feel that the military and police should confiscate anything than an shoot more than 10 rounds?

There's no pic or video on that link, at least that I can see through forum runner

 

Just checked. It's the right link.

So you blindly believe everything the government says?

 

NO! But this is not only embarrassing but insensitive! You really believe this crap? then head up to Newtown and demand that the bodies be exhumed, see how that goes for you.

  • Author
9/11 was faked too' date=' right?[/quote']

 

Did I mention 9/11? Did I say "sandy hook IS a hoax."?

 

Just saying I'm not a blind follower of the government...

  • Author

 

NO! But this is not only embarrassing but insensitive! You really believe this crap? then head up to Newtown and demand that the bodies be exhumed, see how that goes for you.

 

Can you read?

Did I mention 9/11? Did I say "sandy hook IS a hoax."?

 

Just saying I'm not a blind follower of the government...

 

If you haven't, it's intriguing. I'm not saying it's a hoax are not, but I've been telling people that this seemed like The Manchurian Candidate to me. When they start pointing out flaws in the story it seems very possible...

 

You certainly give a lot of credence to it being legit. "intriguing" "very possible"

 

Come on. Step back and admit there's no way in hell this is possible.

Can you read?
Yes I can. Go around your town while working, tell people you think things are fishy in the shootings, Go to the schools and churches, see how that goes for you.
Did I mention 9/11? Did I say "sandy hook IS a hoax."?

 

Just saying I'm not a blind follower of the government...

 

No, you didn't, I did. I rate conspiracy theories like this and the ones about 9/11 on the same scale.

 

I'll exit here.

Can you read?

 

Ive come to the conclusion of no.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.