January 8, 201313 yr Ive come to the conclusion of no. This coming from the person who had the most insensitive post in BGP history! Great job!
January 8, 201313 yr Author You certainly give a lot of credence to it being legit. "intriguing" "very possible" Come on. Step back and admit there's no way in hell this is possible. Our government is capable of a lot....There are lots of holes in the story. I'm not saying there is or isn't dead children. I just think there's more to this story than Lanza shooting all these kids with pin point accuracy for no reason. I think there are dead children no doubt but, I think there's more to the story is all...
January 8, 201313 yr Our government is capable of a lot....There are lots of holes in the story. I'm not saying there is or isn't dead children. I just think there's more to this story than Lanza shooting all these kids with pin point accuracy for no reason. I think there are dead children no doubt but, I think there's more to the story is all... Pinpoint accuracy? It's not like he was shooting at the police. He was shooting scared little kids huddled in the corner of rooms scared to death. It wouldn't be hard to do with an AR at close range.
January 8, 201313 yr Author Pinpoint accuracy? It's not like he was shooting at the police. He was shooting scared little kids huddled in the corner of rooms scared to death. It wouldn't be hard to do with an AR at close range. If even had an AR which they keep changing the story on.
January 8, 201313 yr Author Yes I can. Go around your town while working, tell people you think things are fishy in the shootings, Go to the schools and churches, see how that goes for you. Most retarded post I've read. I say I question the whole story of this and you tell me to while working go tell people I think there's more to the story.
January 8, 201313 yr If even had an AR which they keep changing the story on. I'll admit the media reports are usually terrible. That doesn't make me even consider the idea that this was a hoax though.
January 8, 201313 yr Most retarded post I've read. I say I question the whole story of this and you tell me to while working go tell people I think there's more to the story.SPEAKING of insensitive!
January 8, 201313 yr Author There's going to be cites debunking the hoax theory just like there are cites poking holes in the story. I do find it intriguing on both sides to examine to stories. I think the truth lies somewhere in the gray area between the 2 stories. No need for personal attacks cause I don't wholeheartedly agree with everyone's opinion.
January 8, 201313 yr Author I'll admit the media reports are usually terrible. That doesn't make me even consider the idea that this was a hoax though. I'm in no way saying this didn't happen, I just don't think we're being told the entire story.
January 8, 201313 yr Do you feel that the military and police should confiscate anything than an shoot more than 10 rounds? At some point there should be a logical limit. Not sure where. So what?
January 8, 201313 yr Well here is a starter list.... 1. Local newspaper in a town where everyone knows everyone quotes the (dead or supposedly dead) principle with specifics of the incident. Later retracts and indicates 'someone' called in acting like the principle. But why would someone do that? The Newtown Bee had a reporter on site by 11 a.m. at the school. 2. In fact the reporter/photographer for Newtown Bee was taking pictures of the evacuation at around 11 a.m. In front of the school. At the time that it was being reported that it was still an 'active shooter zone'. But while this was still an active shooter zone they were moving kids through the parking lot for a photo op. See the reporters lined up for pictures here - link here. The photo of this group that has been well publicized was taken at 11:08:59. Note the precision of the time. It is not a guess. Reporters in place for a photo op when TV reports indicated the place still in lock down past noon? 4. The front doors were shot in by the shoot to gain access. Or if not him, the police shot in the doors to gain access. That is the current official line. Really? See this picture here. The doors are perfectly intact. BTW, its only been an hour and half since the initial call. Its supposed to be an active shooter zone. There are supposedly numerous victims in the building. What is not at the front door? Or any where near the front door? Ambulances. Not one emergency vehicle on standby at the school build itself. Not in the picture and not in any of the overhead helicopter video. What where they going to if they need to take someone to an ambulance? Gurney them down the street to the fire station over rough asphalt in cold weather when they could go into shock? 5. Handguns only, then 3, no wait 4 guns - two days later. Huh? They could not figure out the weapons used until after the autopsies? And THEN they indicated it was the AR-15. OK, lets believe this for a few minutes. Witnesses reported a 'pop, pop, pop' in the hallway. Have you heard an AR-15 when fired - outdoors? Its loud, very loud. In an enclosed area it would not be a 'pop, pop, pop'. 6. Speaking of autopsies. The interview with the ME - H. Harold Carver. He is one of the strangest people ever on video. Cracking jokes and laughing while describing his work on the victims. It is a one very, very strange interview. 7. Remember the shooter took his mother's car - right? No he did not. Its not her car. In fact the license number called in by the first responders belongs to a known underworld figure. The shooter did not take his mother's car as is the current official line. 8. Go see the parent interviews - all strange. Not many (any) tears and lots of smiling and laughing. Again very strange. It keeps going. But here is a starter list. Go check out some youtubes. Not sure what is going on but there a lot of strange things. 1.) You really are surprised that someone would do something like that? Really? A kid shot multiple young children and its hard for you to believe someone would make a prank phone call and that the newspaper would fall for it? IF this were a hoax, why would the principal call the newspaper???? 2.) these situations are probably very hectic. I see people's backs in that photo but how do you know thy are reporters? Or are you assuming this? I'm sure these people were moved further away from the scene ASAP. 3 or 4? I think you skipped a number. I see no photo of a door in the photo you posted. And an hour and a half after the first call I'd say they were already certain there were no survivors inside. 5.) the media is unreliable. Wait until the police release the details. Have they officially stated what guns were used? I know a medical examiner said he thought a long rifle was used and I thought the latest reports all stated a rifle was used on the victims and he used a pistol to shoot himself. 6.) it is a well known fact that all people handle tragedy and horrible situations in different ways. People have their own ways of coping. He could just be weird. None of what you have mentioned , this included, make me think hoax. 7.). Where did you get this info? You need to provide evidence. If this were a hoax I'd say they would be smart enough to use a car he would have access to. I know there was an uproar because radio traffic mentioned a different name than his mother shortly after an officer ran the plates. However the second link I posted explains that away. The name mentioned in the radio traffic was for something unrelated. 8.) people cope in different ways. Victor Cruz visited Jack Pinto's family and talked to them on the phone. He mentioned a lot of crying. Is he in on it too? I've watched some of the YouTube videos. Looks like a bunch of nut jobs with no actual evidence of anything remotely close to a hoax.
January 8, 201313 yr I'm not saying there is or isn't dead children. . You're getting nuttier by the post.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.