Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sandy Hook a Hoax?

Featured Replies

Has anyone else been reading/watching stuff online about this. If you haven't, it's intriguing. I'm not saying it's a hoax are not, but I've been telling people that this seemed like The Manchurian Candidate to me. When they start pointing out flaws in the story it seems very possible...

  • Replies 340
  • Views 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has anyone else been reading/watching stuff online about this. If you haven't, it's intriguing. I'm not saying it's a hoax are not, but I've been telling people that this seemed like The Manchurian Candidate to me. When they start pointing out flaws in the story it seems very possible...

 

What's that?

Ahh, the conspiracy buffs. I've got an Aunt that buys into all this stuff. People have been pointing out "actors" that have appeared at these events/tragedies, and other things, with the premise being there is a group of people that plan and stage these events to further their agenda, in this case gun control. I've even seen things where people related to the shooter were somehow connected to other conspiracies. Mind control and brainwashing seems to be a big part of this stuff too.

I find it hard to believe that enough people could plan a hoax like this and everyone would keep their mouths shut about it. Someone would talk about it.

I find it hard to believe that enough people could plan a hoax like this and everyone would keep their mouths shut about it. Someone would talk about it.

 

Not if they felt their life was in danger.

Has anyone else been reading/watching stuff online about this. If you haven't, it's intriguing. I'm not saying it's a hoax are not, but I've been telling people that this seemed like The Manchurian Candidate to me. When they start pointing out flaws in the story it seems very possible...

 

I am 100% embarrassed for you right now.

"All this was inspired by the principle -- which is quite true in itself -- that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper stata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily, and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying. These people know only too well how to use falsehood for the basest purposes."

 

From a famous or rather infamous autobiography....

I am 100% embarrassed for you right now.

 

I am not.

 

If you are not scratching your head on this whole thing you are not paying attention.

 

Not if they felt their life was in danger.

 

If enough people knew about it someone would say something.

 

I am not.

 

If you are not scratching your head on this whole thing you are not paying attention.

 

Enlighten us please.

I must not be paying attention then, because I've never heard of a conspiracy. Who knows these days, seems we hear what they want us to hear, read what they want us to read, but like HB20 said, in this day and time, no one could keep their yap shut that long.

I must not be paying attention then' date=' because I've never heard of a conspiracy. Who knows these days, seems we hear what they want us to hear, read what they want us to read, but like HB20 said, in this day and time, no one could keep their yap shut that long.[/quote']

 

There are conspiracies about this and the dark knight shooting. I've read some of them, I just don't believe them. Apparently that means I'm not paying attention.

Will someone spell it out for me? I have no idea what possible conspiracy there could be.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.