Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sandy Hook a Hoax?

Featured Replies

Has anyone else been reading/watching stuff online about this. If you haven't, it's intriguing. I'm not saying it's a hoax are not, but I've been telling people that this seemed like The Manchurian Candidate to me. When they start pointing out flaws in the story it seems very possible26...

 

Are you saying there were not 26 people killed? I find this whole hoax thing impossible to believe.

  • Replies 340
  • Views 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will someone spell it out for me? I have no idea what possible conspiracy there could be.

 

I have no idea either, other than ANYONE who thinks this was a conspiracy is a NUTCASE! Plain and simple!

 

"Oh yes, lets prove to everyone that we need more gun control or get guns out of the hands of the public by going out and murdering 20 innocent 2nd graders". Are people actually listening to themselves when they think of this garbage?

  • Author
I am 100% embarrassed for you right now.

 

Serious question, are you for or against gun control?

 

Sandyhookhoax.com

 

I think the most eye opening is the child who was named Emilie who is said to have been killed in a video with the president..

 

I didn't say I believed it, but anyone who blindly believes and goes along with the government says is foolish...

Serious question, are you for or against gun control?

 

.

 

 

Too vague of a question.

I would say this has as much credibility as September 11th being perpetrated by the government.

Serious question, are you for or against gun control?

 

Sandyhookhoax.com

 

I think the most eye opening is the child who was named Emilie who is said to have been killed in a video with the president..

 

I didn't say I believed it, but anyone who blindly believes and goes along with the government says is foolish...

 

Please spell it out. What is the hoax?

Enlighten us please.

 

Well here is a starter list....

 

1. Local newspaper in a town where everyone knows everyone quotes the (dead or supposedly dead) principle with specifics of the incident. Later retracts and indicates 'someone' called in acting like the principle. But why would someone do that? The Newtown Bee had a reporter on site by 11 a.m. at the school.

 

2. In fact the reporter/photographer for Newtown Bee was taking pictures of the evacuation at around 11 a.m. In front of the school. At the time that it was being reported that it was still an 'active shooter zone'. But while this was still an active shooter zone they were moving kids through the parking lot for a photo op.

 

See the reporters lined up for pictures here - link here.

 

The photo of this group that has been well publicized was taken at 11:08:59. Note the precision of the time. It is not a guess. Reporters in place for a photo op when TV reports indicated the place still in lock down past noon?

 

4. The front doors were shot in by the shoot to gain access. Or if not him, the police shot in the doors to gain access. That is the current official line. Really?

 

See this picture here.

 

The doors are perfectly intact.

 

BTW, its only been an hour and half since the initial call. Its supposed to be an active shooter zone. There are supposedly numerous victims in the building. What is not at the front door? Or any where near the front door? Ambulances. Not one emergency vehicle on standby at the school build itself. Not in the picture and not in any of the overhead helicopter video. What where they going to if they need to take someone to an ambulance? Gurney them down the street to the fire station over rough asphalt in cold weather when they could go into shock?

 

5. Handguns only, then 3, no wait 4 guns - two days later. Huh? They could not figure out the weapons used until after the autopsies? And THEN they indicated it was the AR-15. OK, lets believe this for a few minutes. Witnesses reported a 'pop, pop, pop' in the hallway. Have you heard an AR-15 when fired - outdoors? Its loud, very loud. In an enclosed area it would not be a 'pop, pop, pop'.

 

6. Speaking of autopsies. The interview with the ME - H. Harold Carver. He is one of the strangest people ever on video. Cracking jokes and laughing while describing his work on the victims. It is a one very, very strange interview.

 

7. Remember the shooter took his mother's car - right? No he did not. Its not her car. In fact the license number called in by the first responders belongs to a known underworld figure. The shooter did not take his mother's car as is the current official line.

 

8. Go see the parent interviews - all strange. Not many (any) tears and lots of smiling and laughing. Again very strange.

 

It keeps going. But here is a starter list. Go check out some youtubes.

 

Not sure what is going on but there a lot of strange things.

Serious question, are you for or against gun control?

 

Sandyhookhoax.com

 

I think the most eye opening is the child who was named Emilie who is said to have been killed in a video with the president..

 

I didn't say I believed it, but anyone who blindly believes and goes along with the government says is foolish...

 

Come on. That's her younger sister. She has two younger sisters and they're both in the picture. You've never seen little kids that look alike?

  • Author

 

Please spell it out. What is the hoax?

 

Too much for me to type, all you have to do is "spell out" the URL I posted.

 

Like I said, I'm not saying I'm buying it or not, but there's some things that'll peak your interest. I think IF this was a hoax or something that is not being honestly told to us by the government it's motivated by the government wanting to scare its citizens into giving up their right to bear arms.

 

I think anyone who blindly follows ad goes along with everything the government says is a fool...

I would say this has as much credibility as September 11th being perpetrated by the government.
As well as the credibilty being shattered of ANYONE even thinking this was a hoax.
  • Author
As well as the credibilty being shattered of ANYONE even thinking this was a hoax.

 

Who died and made you the all knowing?

I have no idea either, other than ANYONE who thinks this was a conspiracy is a NUTCASE! Plain and simple!

 

"Oh yes, lets prove to everyone that we need more gun control or get guns out of the hands of the public by going out and murdering 20 innocent 2nd graders". Are people actually listening to themselves when they think of this garbage?

 

See they already have you thinking conspiracy cause you believe it was 2nd graders, I thought they were first graders!............or where they third graders............or were those kids even at school that day at all.........are we sure those kids weren't taken by the government to became part of some experiment?

  • Author

 

Come on. That's her younger sister. She has two younger sisters and they're both in the picture. You've never seen little kids that look alike?

 

You're vision must be going

Who died and made you the all knowing?
As people are saying, ANYONE who believes it was a hoax is a nutcase and has zero credibility!
  • Author

 

Too vague of a question.

 

No it's not.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.