January 8, 201313 yr #1 - The report was filed Sharron Hicks - who was on site and took the photos for the Newtown Bee. #2 - Those people are lined up with cameras for 'the shot'. Sharron Hicks uses a Canon Rebel BTW. They are inside the police line. Numerous broadcast indicate the scene is 'still an active shooter zone' after noon eastern. An hour after the shoot was taken. #4 - You do not see the glass doors behind the green and white SUVs? It is sort of difficult - since they are glass and reflecting the surrounding brink and environment perfectly. Paying attention? #6 - Did you watch the video? It is hard to watch the guy. He seems insane himself. He mentions kids being shot multiple times in the face at close range. He indicated some were shot 11 times. The result of that would be much more than horrific. #7 - Easily found if you are paying attention. Mom drove a BMW. Its not her car. There is audio of the initial responders calling the license number. Easily found. #8 - Whatever. Lots of laughing going with those who hare interviewed. Additoinal questions. #9 - Who is the guy in camo pants and black shirt who was pulled out of the woods and is in the front of a police car? #10 - Why is the school nurse who gives accounts not in the state medical staff database? #11 - Why did the judge seal all the legal matters for 90 days? There is no one left to prosecute. So why is anyone concerned about an open flow of information to the press and public? Angain, a very odd action in light of the situation. Many strange things. I understand taking a few days to sort it out. But its been 4 weeks. As I'm typing this I realize even more how absolutely ridiculous these "conspiracy theories" are. 1.) I don't care if she was on scene. This would poke holes in your conspiracy theory if the principal (who I'm assuming would be in on it) calls the local newspaper right after the massacre. 2.) Not sure where you get your information for #2. Probably from one of these conspiracy theory websites. As for the numerous broadcasts, we've already been over the fact that any media report is unreliable at best, considering they're all racing each other to release the latest information. No one cares about being right, they just care about being first. Again I ask, how do you know they are reporters? I don't see any cameras. 4.) I can see the top part of what could be glass doors that enter the building. I can not see the entire door. Paying attention? Yeah, I'm paying attention. I just need more than a partial view of some glass doors which may or may not have been the entry point the killer used (I don't know anything about this school...I've never been there) to make me believe it might be a hoax. 6.) I saw parts of the video. I believe he stated it was one of the hardest things he's done. I've already stated that some people handle things differently than others. Is this the best you can do? Do you have any real evidence that this is anything remotely close to a hoax? Because this ain't it... 7.) Again with the "paying attention" crap. If you want to provide links, go ahead. Is it not possible that mom had two cars? Do you have access to the law enforcement database that tells you whether or not she owns the car that he drove? She made what...$200k per year? Two cars isn't out of the realm of possibilities. Heck, it could be a car they purchased that they hadn't transferred into their name yet. Regardless...this is nothing that supports any conspiracy theory. 8.) Have you ever lost a 6 year old child in a school shooting? If you have, I'm sorry for your loss. If you haven't, then you have NO idea how a grieving parent will react. Nor do you have the right to judge them for how they react. 9.) I don't know. I'm sure the police have investigated it. 10.) I don't know. I'm sure the police have or are investigating it. 11.) I don't know. I'm not the judge. I've worked in Government. There are FAR too many people who would have to be involved in this....and the government isn't that efficient. Someone would screw up. Someone would talk.
January 8, 201313 yr Author You're my boy Rocket but you lost me here.:eyeonyou: :lol: Controversial issues will be my new thing. In all seriousness, I thoroughly enjoy reading stuff watching videos on stuff like this, aliens, Bigfoot, etc. I find them entertaining.
January 8, 201313 yr Author Tomorrow's topic: Area 51 :lol: Glad somebody can not take me too serious :lol:
January 8, 201313 yr But I LOVE shows about that as well! I do to. Yiu watched "as close as you will get to area 51" on youtube? Or the one with the two old women? Love it...
January 8, 201313 yr I am not. If you are not scratching your head on this whole thing you are not paying attention. I agree. I don't trust ANYTHING that happens under our "Current Administration". Like someone already said. Way too many inconsistancies in this story.
January 8, 201313 yr I'm near certain the tragedy did happen but NOT the way it's being reported.. No AR was used and the long gun removed from the shooters trunk AFTER the attack was definitely not a BushMaster. The government is using this event to support their anti-gun agenda.
January 8, 201313 yr Author Where were y'all last night when I was being "nutty"? Sheep follow the heard. These are scary times we're living in and folks better snap out of it! They're wanting to take away our freedom, little by little. We're giving an inch and they will take miles. IMO, there will a push for a 3rd term for the POTUS. God help us all if he's given this kind of power.
January 8, 201313 yr Where were y'all last night when I was being "nutty"? Sheep follow the heard. These are scary times we're living in and folks better snap out of it! They're wanting to take away our freedom, little by little. We're giving an inch and they will take miles. IMO, there will a push for a 3rd term for the POTUS. God help us all if he's given this kind of power. There is ALWAYS a push for a third term. Hardly new. ZERO chance it happens. People like you fall prey to these hoax theories because of your fear of losing your guns. Like the third term there will never be a time when guns are gone. Use your head and get out of the "heard" that you're currently following.
January 8, 201313 yr Here's the problem with your repeated logic tonight. If anyone believes EVERYTHING the govt tell us (no one does ) then they're crazy. Questioning things is beautiful and healthy UNTIL you lose all perspective and logic. You never answered my question as to how someone could pull off the girl's death and EVERYONE close to her either not know or they keep quiet. If the girl wasn't killed where is she? Are they keeping her chained in their basement? Why in the world would you ignore those obvious crazy facts AND ignore that 2 little girls were in the picture and, coincidentally, she had two little sisters? Why would you even give one iota of credence to the fact that the family "forgot" that she was supposed to be dead when they put her in the picture with the POTUS? No one in hell you believe this if you take just one big giant step back and use your sense of reasoning. This should end this ridiculous thread.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.