Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sandy Hook a Hoax?

Featured Replies

You and AJG can pick and choose how you want to spin what I'm saying. I'll put it more blunt for you 2 cracker jacks. I've said Media and the Administration of the federal government. Point blank, I would not be surprised if the mysterious man in the woods was affiliated with the US government and/or involved in the shooting.
I'll put it blunt for you crazy people. If the Media and Administration is saying one thing, and the L.E.O.'s of the area knows it didn't go down that way, then you are saying that the L.E.O.'s are involved in the cover up. Which leads back to the question, if this happened in your area and the feds came in and said "this is what you seen and what you didn't see", would you go along with it or not? Why would a large number of local L.E.O.s lie? Would you?

 

Then you go back with the theories of why the guy in the woods was, you are saying that you think it could be someone with the government? Why do you think this? What evidence supports this claim? And you said he could have been both witht he government and also involved in the shooting, going back to you think the government shot these kids? But whatever on that, who spotted and detained the guy in the woods? Did the local L.E.O.'s just let the feds take him? If so, then why isn't the local L.E.O's coming forward? Would you?

  • Replies 340
  • Views 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You and AJG can pick and choose how you want to spin what I'm saying. I'll put it more blunt for you 2 cracker jacks. I've said Media and the Administration of the federal government. Point blank, I would not be surprised if the mysterious man in the woods was affiliated with the US government and/or involved in the shooting.

 

For the media and federal government to pull that off it would require the complicity of the local and state police. So are you saying you don't trust the police?

What exactly makes a theorist? I would never ever say this event didn't take place. I would ask though who did the cops chase into the woods and detain that came out saying he didn't do it to parents?

  • Author
For the media and federal government to pull that off it would require the complicity of the local and state police. So are you saying you don't trust the police?

 

Once again, these are your opinions, NOT facts. You don't know for a "fact" anymore than I do. You can attempt to put words in my mouth all you like. The government could have staged all this to happen, Lanza is dead and so is his closest relative so I'll always be skeptical of the "facts" of this. I don't know how deep it goes. Maybe it was just perfect timing for the US Government to exploit and maybe it's more complex than that. I don't know, but anyone who blindly believes the US government is a FOOL...

I've stayed outta this and although I don't believe this to be true I do find it hypocritical of people to call others who believe that conspiracies happen "irrational". It's not like the government is squeaky clean, and haven't lied to Americans before then the truth come out. It's all about what you want to believe. Some choose to believe the patriotic way in that the government doesn't lie to us, and others choose to be more open minded that anything is possible. Again I don't believe Sandy Hook was a hoax but I'm talking about a bigger picture I suppose.

 

Related to the highlighted.

 

1. Gulf of Tonkin - This 'incident' was trumped up. And we committed to the Vietnam war.

2. Watergate - This was a massive, top level government (administration) run conspiracy. The President, his top aids, the Attorney General and others were part of it. 100s knew it was going on. Yet it went on for over 2 years before the facts came out.

3. WMD in Iraq - By most accounts this 'incident' was trumped up. And we committed to the Gulf war. To this day it seems Powell has extreme resentment for being the messenger of this.

4. Iran-Contra - Another top level conspiracy that involved probably 100s of people.

5. Bay of Pigs - The US trained, supplied and provided air support for these Cuban freedom fighters. A mercenary invasion force was basically created by the US government, probably in violation of some Geneva Convention terms. Again, 100s or more were involved.

 

So the US government does from time to time to get involved with true, large scale conspiracies. No tin-foil hat needed. This is easily shown.

 

9/11, allowing Pearl Harbor, Fake moon landings, Kennedy assignation - if all those are true conspiracies then someone is better than advertised.

 

 

Like some of the situations above - this administration knows it has goals it was to achieve. Curtailing access to guns is a top agenda item they have down played all along. But as mentioned before - Obama and Jarrett were on the board of Joyce Foundation, the nations top anti-2nd Amendment group. Holder, the AG of the US, is on many videos and on the record as being very anti-2nd Amendment. So certainly this group will leverage incidents for this goal. And it is a goal.

 

Like 9/11 or Pearl Harbor the thought of an intentional 'false flag' event where people are killed or allowed to be killed is almost completely unthinkable. But would they take an incident and 'trump it up'? Send in actor forces from drills the DHS was doing nearby and show lots of SWAT people walking around with - of course - AR-15 style weapons, to create a sense of drama and fear? That is not so un-thinkable. After all - this administration at least was honest when they said - "never let a good crisis go to waste".

 

Every large scale event like this has bad or inconsistent information at first. Then it sorts out and when done - it should make sense. So far, there are a lot of things that do not yet make sense and a lot of levels. Hopefully the media will do more than be cheerleaders and get their Woodstein hats on. But I find that doubtful. No major news function (including Fox) wants to be confrontational with this administration for some reason. Will they bury fact like they buried the Kennedy-Monroe affair to stay in good graces? Or will they do their critical role in our structure and keep digging for the truth and the facts and clear up the disconnects. There is little sign of the later. So the theories keep bouncing around in internet-land.

What exactly makes a theorist? I would never ever say this event didn't take place. I would ask though who did the cops chase into the woods and detain that came out saying he didn't do it to parents?

 

I'm sure the police have the answer to that question. Doesn't mean the public needs that info right now.

 

If they cleared him there are obviously still nuts out there who would think he was involved. If his information was released imagine what some of those nuts might do...

. It's not like the government is squeaky clean, and haven't lied to Americans before then the truth come out.

 

The whole Benghazi attack stinks to high heaven. Nothing but lies, cover-ups, and CYA's. This president wants to change gun laws, and there no better way to make people buy in than the thought of murdered children. Everything he's gotten to pass during his term has been done sneaky or underhanded (behind closed doors, Christmas Eve after everyone has gone home, Executive Privilege, etc.) And yes, the Gov't is big enough to pull off a cover up of this magnitude easily. Then, people start lying to cover their tracks, because there's no true evidence and we end up with a whole lot of stuff that makes no sense. Then the questions and theories arise.That's where we are now.

I'm sure the police have the answer to that question. Doesn't mean the public needs that info right now.

 

If they cleared him there are obviously still nuts out there who would think he was involved. If his information was released imagine what some of those nuts might do...

 

I understand that there may be answers. I just don't think it makes anyone that asks that question a theorist. Now if you want to get into those two people dying in the P&R thread, plus this question, plus the rumor that there was a fund already set up for the victims before the shooting, plus the police radio chatter that made it seem like more than one shooter then we would be moving towards a theorist IMO. I dont mind people questioning the media or government b/c they're know liars but I do feel terribly for these families.

So the government potentially made this thing up, huh? And in the process, they scare the hell out of millions of school aged children. Children who we already have a hard enough time keeping in school and doing well. Last year the United States had nearly 500,000 kids drop out of school. On top of that, we have millions of kids struggling, and I mean STRUGGLING to learn the material. With the U.S. so far down the list in Science and Math, do we REALLY think that the government would give kids ANOTHER reason to want to get out of schools? Do we really think they want to horrify 6 year olds across the country? Children are the future of our country, and Lord knows these kids are going to have a hard enough time with the problems we're going to be leaving them. Why would they try to hamper our schools like this? Is the government that stupid?

 

 

As to the question should we blindly believe our government? No. BUT I'm also not going to believe some balding, greasy, morbidly obese man eating cheetos in his moms basement who comes up with conspiracy theories in between playing World of Warcraft and trips to the microwave to get his hot pockets that his mom reluctantly buys him at the grocery store even though he never pays her back like he says he will.

So the government potentially made this thing up, huh? And in the process, they scare the hell out of millions of school aged children.
Our "current administration" hasn't made a competent decision regarding our country yet. This could be just one more of their bad decisions. I mean they still think they can drive down the deficit by borrowing and spending more money ! We're dealing with complete incompetence here.

I'm not buying into this conspiracy but the answer to the question why is clearly gun control. What better way to get the people fired up than have 20 precious children killed? If you don't support the banning of guns now you don't support keeping school children safe.

So the government potentially made this thing up, huh? And in the process, they scare the hell out of millions of school aged children. Children who we already have a hard enough time keeping in school and doing well. Last year the United States had nearly 500,000 kids drop out of school. On top of that, we have millions of kids struggling, and I mean STRUGGLING to learn the material. With the U.S. so far down the list in Science and Math, do we REALLY think that the government would give kids ANOTHER reason to want to get out of schools? Do we really think they want to horrify 6 year olds across the country? Children are the future of our country, and Lord knows these kids are going to have a hard enough time with the problems we're going to be leaving them. Why would they try to hamper our schools like this? Is the government that stupid?

 

 

As to the question should we blindly believe our government? No. BUT I'm also not going to believe some balding, greasy, morbidly obese man eating cheetos in his moms basement who comes up with conspiracy theories in between playing World of Warcraft and trips to the microwave to get his hot pockets that his mom reluctantly buys him at the grocery store even though he never pays her back like he says he will.

 

Your description reminds me of Eric Cartman.

Petition jail those who challenge 'the story'.

 

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/ban-sandy-hook-hoax-websites-channels-and-videos/WkKmcGnG

 

"We urge you to make it an illegal act to use the internet to create, promote, or profit from any content that suggests that the Sandy Hook Elementary tragedy was a hoax. This includes any content that suggests that the victims or their families were actors and/or that they are not actually deceased. "

^Who cares about a petition that can be created by anyone and that has only 27 signatures?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.