January 16, 201313 yr The posts of believers I am reading in this thread and the hoax website scare me more than anything else associated with Sandy Hook. Some serious self checks need to happen. Wow!!! Maybe someone should start a thread about the hoax committed by the sandyhookhoax website. That is what is unbelievable.
January 16, 201313 yr http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9ObLGRq33o When I read this thread, this old Kinks song and chorus keeps looping in my head for some on here. :idunno:
January 16, 201313 yr If you want to count off for grammar, you might want to clean your post up as well. The word "don't" usually has an "n" and an apostrophe in it somewhere. Also, the use of a comma would be correct following the words "so" and "mark" as used in your sentence. And a capital letter "V" in the middle of a word (as in your username) would be incorrect as well. But, lets stick to the topic of the shooting hoax, as this thread was intended. And, by the way, I could care less what you think of me. I don't think we're going to be friends anyway. I believe you mean "couldn't care less".
January 16, 201313 yr Well the original story was Adam alone. Then footage and police scanner traffic indicates multiple shooters and shows video of people being apprehended in the woods. The local papers puts an 'update' in their paper saying the man with a gun at the scene was tactical team (SWAT) officer from another town. So this acknowledges - a) a man was in the woods (that are school property) and b) he was armed. I did not ever see a confirmation of b) until yesterday. If anyone thinks its normal for a an armed SWAT member from 'another town' to be on the grounds of school before a mass shooting starts - please explain that here. Insanely crazy stuff here. When I comment about Hitlers big lie quote I include myself in that. I do not want to believe the 'worst case' at all here. But facts or apparent facts are stubborn and some of the early theories are now being confirmed with an almost unbelievable explanation. Here is a capture of Yahoo news. Notice it does not qualify the statement that there are 2 gunmen. Not 'reported', not 'unconfirmed reports', etc. It says - "A shooting involving two gunmen..." So as I have said - once is an anomaly, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action. The odd explanations and stories are getting worse - not better. An armed tactical team member from another town just happened to be on the school grounds before a mass shooting started - and tried to evade from responding local officers fleeing into the woods? That takes a lot of sugar to swallow at first blush.
January 16, 201313 yr Bottom line on the paranoia (per hatz and the Kinks) - pick out a story, any story you want from today's paper. Give me one day and I will find angles and errors that will make you question it.
January 16, 201313 yr Finally watched the video on Youtube that has 8 million views so far. Pretty interesting stuff to say the least. However, you could piece together a bunch of clips of about anything and make a good story. The Robbie Parker piece and the photos was rather disturbing. Either way, I'm not going to take the time to do the research to learn more about Emile Parker to find out if what the video said is true.
January 16, 201313 yr Well the original story was Adam alone. Then footage and police scanner traffic indicates multiple shooters and shows video of people being apprehended in the woods. The local papers puts an 'update' in their paper saying the man with a gun at the scene was tactical team (SWAT) officer from another town. So this acknowledges - a) a man was in the woods (that are school property) and b) he was armed. I did not ever see a confirmation of b) until yesterday. If anyone thinks its normal for a an armed SWAT member from 'another town' to be on the grounds of school before a mass shooting starts - please explain that here. Insanely crazy stuff here. When I comment about Hitlers big lie quote I include myself in that. I do not want to believe the 'worst case' at all here. But facts or apparent facts are stubborn and some of the early theories are now being confirmed with an almost unbelievable explanation. Here is a capture of Yahoo news. Notice it does not qualify the statement that there are 2 gunmen. Not 'reported', not 'unconfirmed reports', etc. It says - "A shooting involving two gunmen..." So as I have said - once is an anomaly, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action. The odd explanations and stories are getting worse - not better. An armed tactical team member from another town just happened to be on the school grounds before a mass shooting started - and tried to evade from responding local officers fleeing into the woods? That takes a lot of sugar to swallow at first blush. You have nothing but news articles. You have no proof and nothing that makes me think conspiracy or hoax. I still can't figure out which one you think it is. I don't think you have acknowledged once that the medias reporting is inconsistent and unreliable during these situations. Maybe you have and I missed it. It's always best to let the dust settle and wait for the police investigation to wrap up. Then we get the answers. Is it odd that a police officer was running through the woods off duty? If that is the case, yes it's odd. But I'm reasonable enough to understand that if this were a hoax or conspiracy the police would have simply let the man go, right? Why catch someone if you don't want them caught? Again, another question you can't answer...but if this is a hoax/conspiracy, were only some of the police in on it? I guess the first responding officers who chased this guy through the woods weren't on the payroll? And another question...if he's got enough government pull to get out of assisting in a school shooting, you are telling me he didn't have someone ready to call and tell him how close police are? Why wouldn't he have been long gone prior to the police getting there?
January 16, 201313 yr Finally watched the video on Youtube that has 8 million views so far. Pretty interesting stuff to say the least. However, you could piece together a bunch of clips of about anything and make a good story. The Robbie Parker piece and the photos was rather disturbing. Either way, I'm not going to take the time to do the research to learn more about Emile Parker to find out if what the video said is true. MJ, the video about Emilie is disturbing considering she has a sister that looks almost exactly like her. Another hole in this stupid conspiracy theory being that these supposed paid crisis actors are stupid enough to let someone who is supposed to be dead 1.) be anywhere near the family while media is around 2.) sit on the most famous person in America's lap for a picture. It's her sister..and to me it's obvious.
January 16, 201313 yr MJ, the video about Emilie is disturbing considering she has a sister that looks almost exactly like her. Another hole in this stupid conspiracy theory being that these supposed paid crisis actors are stupid enough to let someone who is supposed to be dead 1.) be anywhere near the family while media is around 2.) sit on the most famous person in America's lap for a picture. It's her sister..and to me it's obvious. Yeah, I didn't pay enough attention. I don't believe it, but I enjoy a good conspiracy. The Robbie Parker statement just irked me.
January 16, 201313 yr I haven't read through this whole thread, just bits and pieces. But I have a hard time believe that the government would have cooked up this completely elaborate conspiracy and left so many blatant holes for people to completely pick apart.
January 16, 201313 yr You have nothing but news articles. You have no proof and nothing that makes me think conspiracy or hoax. I still can't figure out which one you think it is. I don't think you have acknowledged once that the medias reporting is inconsistent and unreliable during these situations. Maybe you have and I missed it. It's always best to let the dust settle and wait for the police investigation to wrap up. Then we get the answers. Is it odd that a police officer was running through the woods off duty? If that is the case, yes it's odd. But I'm reasonable enough to understand that if this were a hoax or conspiracy the police would have simply let the man go, right? Why catch someone if you don't want them caught? Again, another question you can't answer...but if this is a hoax/conspiracy, were only some of the police in on it? I guess the first responding officers who chased this guy through the woods weren't on the payroll? And another question...if he's got enough government pull to get out of assisting in a school shooting, you are telling me he didn't have someone ready to call and tell him how close police are? Why wouldn't he have been long gone prior to the police getting there? I do not want to theorize on what 'could' be the case or not. I have learned over many years of handling business crisis situations you avoid conjecture and focus on facts. I have nothing but 'news' articles. At least I do not post internet theories or home made youtubes. I post what media has reported through reputable media outlets. And it is not even making sense. The police scanner dialog is recorded. It reports the licenses plate numbers being reported back in with the response from the operator on who the cars are registered to - and its not Lanza's. The officers report "2 shooters - coming at me..(then later)..we have one proned out"...Helicopter news video shows a man trying evade in the woods on school grounds. Its been a month. The dust should have settled out. The fog of war has since cleared. Its not only not settled its going the other way. I am not trying make anyone believe anything. But the data points are still way out of wack. Take care.
January 16, 201313 yr I do not want to theorize on what 'could' be the case or not. I have learned over many years of handling business crisis situations you avoid conjecture and focus on facts. I have nothing but 'news' articles. At least I do not post internet theories or home made youtubes. I post what media has reported through reputable media outlets. And it is not even making sense. The police scanner dialog is recorded. It reports the licenses plate numbers being reported back in with the response from the operator on who the cars are registered to - and its not Lanza's. The officers report "2 shooters - coming at me..(then later)..we have one proned out"...Helicopter news video shows a man trying evade in the woods on school grounds. Its been a month. The dust should have settled out. The fog of war has since cleared. Its not only not settled its going the other way. I am not trying make anyone believe anything. But the data points are still way out of wack. Take care. You have no facts. You have inconsistent reporting. You are doing nothing more than focusing on what "could be".
January 16, 201313 yr You have no facts. You have inconsistent reporting. You are doing nothing more than focusing on what "could be". I guess if you can not trust the media (at some point) who do you trust? For anyone wanting to hear the relevant police scanner conversations with a specific detailed time line/time stamp. Use the video below. But to hear the minimally editorialized scanner feeds jump to the 13:00 mark and go through the 31:00 minute mark. These 18 minutes mostly raw scanner feeds. They are worth listening to. The graphics of video provide some background. This part does not try to answer the questions but shows the source of the questions very well. This is the last post on this subject. I really do wish someone would say this is all as hb20 says. I am not trying debate this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tctVkG_1SA SANDY HOOK - The Documentary (Part 1) 2013 - YouTube
January 16, 201313 yr Sandy Hook Truthers United By Misinformation, Suspicion As Strange Conspiracy Grows Apparently the strange person who ran around the building was Chris Manfredonia, a parent of a child in the school who tried to run inside during the lockdown to get his child out.
January 16, 201313 yr I in no way believe that these people weren't killed. I am 98% comfortable with the story being what the government is feeding us as the story so far. However is it not at least a little weird that they were staging that child crisis situation Federal event 20 minutes away on exactly the same day of this? What are the odds? 1 in 10 Billion? Higher? That guy claiming those kids were sitting in his driveway with a female driver, then saying it was a male driver the next day is weird. Don't care what anyone says his story is weird. So these kids walked out of Soto's class and into his house for a good 30 minutes and cops didn't look for the kids? He didn't call the cops? They were clearly witnesses and parents and cops weren't frantically searching for them? If he really lived past the firehouse it is even more strange. The gun story just doesn't add up. Who confirmed to NBC it was all hand guns and the rifle was left in the car? Did NBC lie? The guy in the woods with cammo pants on doesn't make sense. A lot of this stuff should at least allow people to ask questions.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.