Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sandy Hook a Hoax?

Featured Replies

No what is a strange oddity is that some people keep posting and believing this baloney
OK not baloney , falsehoods aka lies
  • Replies 340
  • Views 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You ever see a thread keep popping up but you don't read it because it just seems like it's crazy YET it still grows and grows?

 

That's where I am with this thread. Stunned.

  • Author

^By far the most entertainment I've ever had from a thread I started. :lol:

You think he gained weight in his left ear and made it change shape?
I didn't realize that You are the only one in this thread that is allowed to have an opinion. Do you always automatically assume that you are right and everyone else is wrong or is this just a special instance ?
I didn't realize that You are the only one in this thread that is allowed to have an opinion. Do you always automatically assume that you are right and everyone else is wrong or is this just a special instance ?

No special circumstance, it is pretty much a universal certainty. :jump:

 

 

Seriously, I wouldn't argue a point unless I thought I was right. That would be dumb of me. Is there something wrong with that?

No special circumstance, it is pretty much a universal certainty. :jump:

 

 

Seriously, I wouldn't argue a point unless I thought I was right. That would be dumb of me. Is there something wrong with that?

Wait a minute, so he gets on you for having an opinion? Is he the one who thinks they are the only ones that should have an opinion? LOL.

 

For the record, I agree with you. they are NUTS!

Most of this stuff is common sense. The fact that people believe this is a hoax is mind boggling.

 

When a friend of mine told me to start looking at the conspiracy theory allegations, I completely agreed with you. There is no way that that many people could be in on it and it not get out. I DO think that there was a mass murder at Sandy Hook that day. I also DO think there are some really weird things about the whole incident that I WISH would be cleared up so it all made sense. Some questions I want answered are:

 

(1) How was nobody injured at Sandy Hook? Everyone was killed and nobody was injured? I have never heard of that before.

(2) As I understand it, not ONE PARENT of a murdered child went inside the school to see their child. NOT ONE??

(3) The medical examiner interview was one of the weirdest things I have ever seen. It was really creepy and disturbing. What was up with him?

(4) The Parker father interview where he went into "grieving mode' was bizarre. I don't want to hear about how people deal with tragedies in different ways. I get that but watch that footage if you have not seen it and tell me that you are not disturbed.

(5) There are a few Facebook pages that were started relating to the Sandy Hook BEFORE the murders happened. I still have not heard a good explanation as to how that happens.

 

A lot of the other stuff brought up about other things related to Sandy Hook can be explained - and maybe the things I have brought up can be too...but I have not heard the explanations. If you have answers, please let me know. But just don't say I am some conspiracy nut because there are unanswered questions almost two months after the shooting. I am not.

When a friend of mine told me to start looking at the conspiracy theory allegations, I completely agreed with you. There is no way that that many people could be in on it and it not get out. I DO think that there was a mass murder at Sandy Hook that day. I also DO think there are some really weird things about the whole incident that I WISH would be cleared up so it all made sense. Some questions I want answered are:

 

(1) How was nobody injured at Sandy Hook? Everyone was killed and nobody was injured? I have never heard of that before.

(2) As I understand it, not ONE PARENT of a murdered child went inside the school to see their child. NOT ONE??

(3) The medical examiner interview was one of the weirdest things I have ever seen. It was really creepy and disturbing. What was up with him?

(4) The Parker father interview where he went into "grieving mode' was bizarre. I don't want to hear about how people deal with tragedies in different ways. I get that but watch that footage if you have not seen it and tell me that you are not disturbed.

(5) There are a few Facebook pages that were started relating to the Sandy Hook BEFORE the murders happened. I still have not heard a good explanation as to how that happens.

 

A lot of the other stuff brought up about other things related to Sandy Hook can be explained - and maybe the things I have brought up can be too...but I have not heard the explanations. If you have answers, please let me know. But just don't say I am some conspiracy nut because there are unanswered questions almost two months after the shooting. I am not.

 

This link helps answer 1, 4, and 5: snopes.com: Sandy Hook Hoax Video

 

When a friend of mine told me to start looking at the conspiracy theory allegations, I completely agreed with you. There is no way that that many people could be in on it and it not get out. I DO think that there was a mass murder at Sandy Hook that day. I also DO think there are some really weird things about the whole incident that I WISH would be cleared up so it all made sense. Some questions I want answered are:

 

(1) How was nobody injured at Sandy Hook? Everyone was killed and nobody was injured? I have never heard of that before.

(2) As I understand it, not ONE PARENT of a murdered child went inside the school to see their child. NOT ONE??

(3) The medical examiner interview was one of the weirdest things I have ever seen. It was really creepy and disturbing. What was up with him?

(4) The Parker father interview where he went into "grieving mode' was bizarre. I don't want to hear about how people deal with tragedies in different ways. I get that but watch that footage if you have not seen it and tell me that you are not disturbed.

(5) There are a few Facebook pages that were started relating to the Sandy Hook BEFORE the murders happened. I still have not heard a good explanation as to how that happens.

 

A lot of the other stuff brought up about other things related to Sandy Hook can be explained - and maybe the things I have brought up can be too...but I have not heard the explanations. If you have answers, please let me know. But just don't say I am some conspiracy nut because there are unanswered questions almost two months after the shooting. I am not.

 

1.) I thought one lady was injured. Regardless, its a guy with multiple guns vs unarmed kids and teachers. He had all the time he needed and all the ammo he needed to make sure he inflicted the most damage possible. Most victims were shot multiple times and they were small children, which makes surviving very difficult.

 

2.) the parents likely were not allowed in the school due to the police investigation.

 

4-5 are explained in the snopes link that has been posted twice. And who cares if the ME is weird. He's probably never seen anything like this and has probably never been places in front of the national media shortly after. Doesn't lend any credibility to any hoax theory I've read.

1.) I thought one lady was injured. Regardless, its a guy with multiple guns vs unarmed kids and teachers. He had all the time he needed and all the ammo he needed to make sure he inflicted the most damage possible. Most victims were shot multiple times and they were small children, which makes surviving very difficult.

 

2.) the parents likely were not allowed in the school due to the police investigation.

 

4-5 are explained in the snopes link that has been posted twice. And who cares if the ME is weird. He's probably never seen anything like this and has probably never been places in front of the national media shortly after. Doesn't lend any credibility to any hoax theory I've read.

 

Thanks for the information. I am still creeped out by the interview with the ME and Parker. Does not prove a hoax by any means - I get that.

 

Thanks for the information. I am still creeped out by the interview with the ME and Parker. Does not prove a hoax by any means - I get that.

 

I guess it's just me, but I choose not to judge how those people reacted to this tragedy. One guy lost his young child, its not my place to tell him how to respond to it emotionally.

Thanks for the information. I am still creeped out by the interview with the ME and Parker. Does not prove a hoax by any means - I get that.

 

You don't want to looking into the relationships (or lack there of) of the 'heckled father' and his son and the mother. Nobody seemed to question the oddity a father having a different name that his father - even after a divorce and re-marriage.

 

Here are the names of the players if anyone can tie them together in a way that easy to understand it would be good.

 

Neil Heslin

Scarlett Lewis

Jesse Lewis

Michael T Burke Jr

 

Here a hint. According records Scarlett has been married since 2000 - but not Heslin.

 

And Heslin has some interesting connections and was involved and basically accused of lying to help his friend Botti in 2010.

 

Final witnesses called in Botti trial - Connecticut Postings - Connecticut Post newsroom blog - Connecticut News

 

"Heslin claimed he overheard Andre Czaplinski, a key prosecution witness, angrily tell Botti he was going to lie and tell federal investigators the developer paid the mayor $50,000. Heslin said the argument resulted from Botti’s failure to sell Czaplinski a piece of property on Bridgeport Avenue.

 

But on cross examination, Assistant U.S. Attorney Rahul Kale tore into Heslin pointing out he told no one about this 2006 incident until last month. Kale further noted Heslin did prison time for a DUI conviction."

 

Again, this proves nothing specifically except that there are very odd histories of some of these main players or the ones that are putting themselves into the spotlight.

 

But while the press has been screaming about a 'heckled' father they seem to be unable to ask the basic question - why would a father and son have different last names and lets be sure to understand this anomaly.

Who verifies tht snopes is correct? Who funds them?

 

Outside of those questions that snopes piece answers most of my main questions. 3 people being detained after the shooting and not just claiming the dad making ginger bread cookies was the guy. The question tht still remains about to is why was tat off uky officer from another town there either so quickly or before the shooting?

 

My other main question was that weird guy tht claimed the kids were at his house a half hour. That story seems to make some sense if snopes is correct.

 

I have no issue whatsoever with how people reacted emotionally. There really is no way to know how anyone should respond to that situation.

Trusting snopes is like trusting NBC news...

Who verifies tht snopes is correct? Who funds them?

 

Outside of those questions that snopes piece answers most of my main questions. 3 people being detained after the shooting and not just claiming the dad making ginger bread cookies was the guy. The question tht still remains about to is why was tat off uky officer from another town there either so quickly or before the shooting?

 

My other main question was that weird guy tht claimed the kids were at his house a half hour. That story seems to make some sense if snopes is correct.

 

I have no issue whatsoever with how people reacted emotionally. There really is no way to know how anyone should respond to that situation.

 

They list everyone of their sources at the bottom of the link.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.